Man I need a gf

Well, you’re here. So now it is.

1 Like

The unhappier you are the angrier you are. It’s sad really.

4 Likes

Is that the way you hide your claps?

For some reason I need to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIL1e-yDBzU

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra3LsRdwsWM

In Gain’s defense, it’s quite a long way from being an alpha male topic.That’s not to say that those of us who aren’t alpha males are losers, but asking for advice about how to find a girlfriend in Taiwan doesn’t suggest winner.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with “alpha”. Desperation is a loser’s trait.

Come on, it can be really hard dating and finding a date.

Finding someone nice for you is a 可遇不可求 kind of thing. Obviously it pays to make an effort to put yourself out there and meet new people, but in general it’s not something you can force.

That’s exactly the sort of thing an alpha male would say.

That’s true! let’s gang up on him!

1 Like

Usually I’m just pulling your leg and I don’t really have much against you, but what you said is despicable and it really speaks more about you than him.

And whining about it obviously helps.

Lol no.

A stupid one.

Being an “ Alpha” male , appears to be wrong .

1 Like

There are plenty of single men and women out there who are 100% comfortable with being single. Desperate for a gf/bf is a sign of insecurity. It’s not healthy.

2 Likes

People get lonely.

1 Like

I don’t think that was what the OP was thinking when they posted, more along the lines of “my hand and I have spent much too much time together, I need a girl friend”

3 Likes

So fuckin’ what. People have their weaknesses, not everybody is always super confident, everybody has problems, ups and downs.

The fact that you have to point out with your finger that someone is weak or feels lonely or fails to do something, tells us more about you than about him.

4 Likes

Exactly.

Wank is fun.

I have a special deal on a couple of DVD’s that man, they are something else.