Marijuana

[quote]Where can I find good E?
[/quote]
In MSWord, click on the arrow next to where it says “Times New Roman.” you’ll get a drop-down menu with all kinds of Es.

[quote=“Okami”]Where can I find good E?

[/quote]

Any random nightclub on this island. How long have you lived here and you didn’t know this? Half the ravers (at least the foreigners) are on something at the clubs.

I saw something kinda weird a few weeks back. I was sitting in the internet cafe a few blocks down from my house, typing and surfing, and this guy a few computers down from me takes out this white stuff and starts cutting it up with his credit card, snorting it. I mean, I’ve seen people do that in clubs, that’s to be expected, but right out in an internet cafe?!

[quote=“mod lang”]

I saw something kinda weird a few weeks back. I was sitting in the internet cafe a few blocks down from my house, typing and surfing, and this guy a few computers down from me takes out this white stuff and starts cutting it up with his credit card, snorting it. I mean, I’ve seen people do that in clubs, that’s to be expected, but right out in an internet cafe?![/quote]

You saw a guy cranking up some rails in Taiwan? Oh…my…goodness. :astonished:

[quote=“Okami”]What I really wonder. Is how many dealers have pm’d him with offers to sell? I can’t believe this hasn’t been floundered yet. What’s next? Where can I find good E?[/quote]If it goes too far, it will be, so… careful now

i’m not going to talk about whats available here for obvious reasons

um but if you’re really jonesing for da herb i suggest a trip to dali in yunnan…it grows wild there and you can pick whole plants, drag them back to your hotel room and learn how to make hashish…great fun for all the family…

Coke seems to be getting big now. I know it’s been around before, but now it’s 1 degree of seperation from me rather than a a more comfortable 2-3 degrees of seperation.

Seems they might be importing it as lollipops/suckers. I’ve only seen this once and have no desire to see it again. Filthy drug.

CYA
Okami

[quote=“Okami”]

Coke seems to be getting big now. I know it’s been around before, but now it’s 1 degree of seperation from me rather than a a more comfortable 2-3 degrees of seperation.

Seems they might be importing it as lollipops/suckers. I’ve only seen this once and have no desire to see it again. Filthy drug.

CYA
Okami[/quote]

I agree completely. Gak is a terrible thing. I have seen too many people ruin their lives with it.

Sorry, Okami. The above reminded me of a quote from the movie Bob Roberts:

“Don’t do crack. It’s a ghetto drug.” – Bob Roberts (Tim Robbins)

Agreed, seen family members and colleagues implode on this.

Lol not to be anal or anything but cocaine and crack cocaine are 2 totally different beasts. The latter being far more destructive and addictive. So where’s da weed at yo?

The safest drug there is. Compared to alcohol - and I’m speaking from lots, lots of experience with the demon drink - pot is as harmless as cookies. What a fucked up world we live in where something so benign is outlawed, yet barfights flourish.

Maybe it’s cocaine, but I think a more likely candidate would be ketamine.

Alidarbac knows what he’s talking about.

Not only is cocaine wickedly expensive in Taiwan, most people have no idea where to get it.

“K” or ketamine is much more widely available and is all over the clubs.

Have you ever seen people stumbling around clubs, walking reeeeally strangely, or positioned on chill-out couches but sitting in contorted, “out-patient” ways?

That’s K for you. Never made sense to me. Girls, and some guys, spend how long getting themselves done up for a night of partying and then take a drug that makes them lose motor control and end up like soemthing out of “Awakenings”…

[quote=“rooftop”]Alidarbac knows what he’s talking about.

Not only is cocaine wickedly expensive in Taiwan, most people have no idea where to get it.

Have you ever seen people stumbling around clubs, walking reeeeally strangely, or positioned on chill-out couches but sitting in contorted, “out-patient” ways?

That’s K for you. Never made sense to me. Girls, and some guys, spend how long getting themselves done up for a night of partying and then take a drug that makes them lose motor control and end up like soemthing out of “Awakenings”…[/quote]

If you like downers… try it and you’ll know why they do it… like weed x 10 in my opinion plus a mild dissassociative feeling.

Woah… Too much info, I did warn you. I have a feeling this thread may disappear soon.

Woah…Too much power. Freedom of speech oh Fluffy Mod…you may disagree, but I and others don’t. Enough burying our collective heads in the sand. Discussion about pot et al should be de riguer in Junior High Schools, not hushed out of “polite company”.

Don’t flame this thread.

[quote=“Stewart Pendous”]Don’t flame this thread.[/quote]Don’t make me :raspberry: I haven’t touched this thread yet, and I would rather not. Talking about the pros and cons are one thing, but saying how great it is to break the law (Saying you think it should be legal does not make it legal, sorry) and saying “go on, try it” would be pushing it a wee bit. There’s probably something about it in the rules somewhere. Don’t make me upgrade my “careful now” to a “watch it”.

Down boy down!

Rather a lot of information about Ketamine (and everything else) is available at this web site:
erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine.shtml

You could also consult the Physicians Desk Reference, under the heading “Ketalar”.

[quote=“CrazyG_BRIT”][quote=“rooftop”]

That’s K for you. Never made sense to me. Girls, and some guys, spend how long getting themselves done up for a night of partying and then take a drug that makes them lose motor control and end up like soemthing out of “Awakenings”…[/quote]

If you like downers… try it and you’ll know why they do it… like weed x 10 in my opinion plus a mild dissassociative feeling.[/quote]

I think there’s more to it that the above description. Ketamine changes the station knob, not just the volume knob.

FWIW, a friend of mine who does K regularly insists that the only
way to do it is intramuscularly (i.e., once you try it that way, you
will always want to do it that way). He says an optimal dose this
way is 100 mg. It puts him in a state where he is completely
divorced from his body and is projected into some astral plane as pure
consciousness. To him, doing K this way is as close as he can come to
dying without dying, and it is always a beautiful, wondrous experience.

Note that this drug can be quite psychologically addictive for some, and
is known as “the heroin of the psychedelics”.

I got a couple of good mediation tapes that could do that and more, plus it’s cheap on the bank account…