Matt Gaetz's VERY OWN Thread

That works.

2 Likes

Well, it would be legal in Canada. Prostitution, I don’t know- is it legal in Florida?
I think the cocaine and Ecstasy are illegal everywhere.
But if teenage prostitution is a value the Republican Party stands for (they’ve already shown they’re foursquare for adultery and adult prostitution) they should own it proudly.

1 Like

Dude, you jest.
Way back when

Last month:

1 Like

Do we really need to go down this road again?

2 Likes

So don’t. Mike does need your help.

The dems sho nuff do.

What language is that?

I’m guessing that’s his racist imitation of how Southern black people talk. Kinda like the talking crows from ‘Dumbo.’

2 Likes

Nah, I’ve been watching THEM. It’s rubbing off.

Whatcha gon do?

Never mind.

It’s a fucking TV show man. And the tap dance man is scary af.

I apologize then. I wasn’t aware of it.

1 Like

It’s a very woke show, very, like VERY disturbing at times, cat in a bag for example. If you like horror, check it out. That said, it does have some incredibly insightful moments of what it was like being black in the 40s, 50s, and 60s.

TDM brings out the rage in Henry.

So if he wasn’t Republican, then it’s a non-issue?

What if he got all three of the teenagers that split the $900 pregnant? I believe Republicans are against polygamy, abortion, and welfare moms!

The Republicans claim to be the party of family values, and are always bewailing those immoral Democrats.

1 Like

And fiscal responsibility. At least when mushroom dick paid off Stormy Daniels he wasn’t on a taxpayer funded salary!

Right, so if he weren’t a Republican, then it’d be a non-issue.

I follow mostly liberals on and they frequently clamor for decriminalization of prostitution and removing the stigma behind sex work.

So at least Greenwald is the only consistent one.

1 Like

That article seems to contradict itself, no? It says “But Orr did, in fact, “report it out” before receiving any confirmation from either side,” then says “the original CNN story claimed neither side has responded, which wasn’t true.” uh, if they reported it before receiving confirmation, wasn’t it true they hadn’t responded? I’m confused by exactly what they claim is the the issue there.

There was no confirmation apparently bc it never happened.

It’s the old, “Have you stopped beating your wife?” thing.

There may be some fine parsing of words there, so i wouldn’t be so sure that the substance of the article is incorrect - the statement from Gaetz’s office reads “Rep. Gaetz was welcomed to Trump Doral this week and has not sought to meet with President Trump himself” - leaves some wiggle room for interpretation.