Mosquito control

I say… OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

1 Like

Help! Mosquitoes won’t let me sleep!

Do you have any “white flower oil”? Mosquitos don’t seem to like that smell.

1 Like

Lemme get back to you on that one…

Make sure to wash your hands well after applying it. You don’t want to accidentally get any of it near your eyes.

If you don’t have that, you can try metholatum or tiger balm (white version).

Cotton mosquito net from here, changed my life. I have no affiliation with the seller.

1 Like

I simply use a spray. Wait for it to bite me, then I’ll start to consciously exhale Co2 more intensely which attracts them to me. Then a spray and I’ll sleep peacefully again. Of all the methods sometimes the simplest work the best after all

Eh net and spray cannot be used due to my bed mates.

I use mosquito lamp bought it at costco sometimes it was useful sometimes not so I sleep with mosquito swatter :smiley:

I use one of these. Because, Japan.

It works extremely well. The cats seem OK with it.

1 Like

this is the more regular shape of the dispenser. I prefer pork.

you could probably get it online from Rakuten Global which has English language service

soon to be replaced by Rakuten Global Express but basically the same thing.

1 Like

Thank god because I really want one.

yeah, the search function is a bitch, but you’ll enjoy wondering around Japan kitsch.

That one I wanted to buy but it got many bad reviews from users.

Dunno, I am not too keen on chemicals. But yeah, last resort.

Got a big red itchy bump on my thigh. Friggin mosquitoes!

Ever since I got the cat no rats have dared to enter my shop. I think the cat is really vicious. Sometimes I see half dead frogs and other life around, as well as parts of cockroaches that just seem to litter the shop floor. One time the cat was chasing a little brown snake. I hope it’s not venomous. Now I see the cat going after pigeon sized birds…

1 Like

Very convenient in the bedroom!

You know you can buy those things you put in your window, keeping bugs out, letting air in.

I paid 1100 for one of those Costco mosquito catcher thing and there are no noticeable decrease in mosquito count even though it does catch them…

When the time comes to partner up you need to make sure the other part attracts mosquitoes so you are not bothered. :popcorn: