Mrs. Field's Cookies are now in Taiwan

hahaha
Im not running any franchise
I make my own cookies and meringues at home

OK, so what does this have to do with Mrs Field’s Cookies?

Guy

2 Likes

I think posting your own handmade cookies in a thread about a western cookie chain opening in Taipei is a bit off-topic.

2 Likes

ok I apologize, but I am surprised that you do not say the same about other people on this same topic who talk about other businesses or products that are not about Mrs Field’s Cookies or related to cookies.
I don’t try to do any subliminal advertising, I just put a photo of the cookies I made and someone asked me if they were from Mrs Fields or if I was from a franchise. I only answered that I did nothing else

I’m not the moderator here, I’m just saying it’s confusing people.

Mods: a clean up would be helpful here.

@Toe_Save

Cheers,
Guy

1 Like

Erm…don’t really see why. Gonna leave it alone. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles.

1 Like

tenor (2)

1 Like

Lots of cookies here, not always clearly identified.

To each his own!

Guy

I thought they were the fields lady’s cookies…

Maybe we can think the fields lady has take home and bake yourself…

I think some saw a link to fb selling cookies ,maybe thats where the drama came.

Anyway yo cookies look good… im with the soft batch style . I have a jaw issue with hard stuffs

I’m not a fan of this kind of thing so am not the person to ask for advice…but I didn’t like them. Decided to eat in. Ordered a ton of cookies and drinks…though every person needs to order a drink to be able to ‘dine’ in. Fine. Whatever. I know what they’re reaching for.

Drinks arrived 15 minutes later. It took most of this time to sort through the cookies for each person which were randomly placed in bags. Drinks were really, really, really sweet.

Cookies have instructions to heat them up if you take them home. We asked if they could do it in store. They weren’t busy. They couldn’t.

Really, I eat things like this perhaps 2x per year but think that Subway does a better job for the same thing.

4 Likes

Paired with sweet cookies, that sounds terrible. It’s far better to have something astringent to wash back these puppies.

Guy

2 Likes

Subway will even heat up their cookies for you if you ask, busy or not.

2 Likes

This is pretty incredible, but not surprising I suppose. It was a staple feature in the US, but of course the Taiwan outlet drops it.

1 Like

Ew @ moist cookies.

Tried Mrs Fields cookies today. Place was empty at 1:30 PM.

As someone posted above, one drink per person if dining in, even if you just bought NT500+ worth of cookies. Stupid policy; it’s not like I bought one cookie and wanted to sit for hours. Despite no one else in the store, the chocolate frozen drink thing that we got to go took a good 20ish min to make. So we basically dined in anyway. There’s a cookie as a topping, but I think they also blend a cookie into it?? It was excessively sweet and I really wanted to throw it away. So glad we got one chocolate shake thing between the two of us. Friend thought the fact that I was able to drink half was already impressive. I would not go back for the frozen drinks, that’s for sure. At NT150? 160? (I don’t remember) pretty much any other Western chain shop could provide a better chocolate frozen drink at that price point. Dunno about coffee or tea, which would work better as an accompaniment to the cookies.

Cookie flavor was what I’d expect from an American cookie chain. Moist, slightly sweet. Not crunchy. Chocolate chip, macadamia nut, cranberry, cinnamon sugar…pretty much the standard of what you’d get for soft-baked cookies. Reasonably priced for what you get. I didn’t try the brownies because I’ve had some pretty good brownies lately and didn’t want that much sugar at once

No price tags over the cookie cakes. I don’t like when some things in the display are clearly labeled and others are not. Makes planning for a potential future purchase difficult. Also, I got the impression the cookie cakes are for display only, as the one from the grand opening with the AIT logo on it was (still?) in there. (Unless there are people buying up the ‘Murica cake and they’re replacing it)

It’s nice to know that Taipei has a Mrs. Fields, but I get the feeling it won’t last long. Empty anywhere on a Saturday afternoon screams bad news to me. But maybe I just lucked out and there are usually long lines. Also, I know it’s only a few minute walk from the MRT, but I think the fact that the one I bought from in HK was in an MRT station was the only reason I stopped by— the cookies were right there.

In comparison to Subway…I already posted above that I always end up with over-baked subway cookies, but I think for the hassle that is getting to Mrs. Fields, I’d be inclined to head to Subway to satisfy my cookie fix next time. Which is rare anyway. I think I just ate too many cookies in the dining hall in college…

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator
4 Likes

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll::roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This is the best cookie.

thats a tarted up tuc sandwich. and probably not as good. hey tuc sandwiches are pretty awesome but best cookie ever? theres levels to this.

I bet you haven’t tried the cookies at tokyo milk cheese factory. They are incredible.