Not getting matches on Tinder :(

Use gold to attract women => get gold diggers.

I dunno how to attract innocent girls and I’m not even sure what innocent means here… virgin? That would be hard to verify…

Innocent is usually code for “naive and inexperienced.”

1 Like

Someone told me that some Taiwanese want to date foreigners because they don’t have to move in with their in laws. I thought most Taiwanese don’t even do that anymore.

People still do that. Less people though. Taiwanese parents would just use any excuse to control their kids.

But they don’t want to move into a 10 ping room in Linkou either.

Don’t wear expensive clothes.
Or if you wear expensive clothes, don’t wear flashy expensive clothes. Go with T-shirt and jeans.
Keep your shoes clean. Don’t wear jewelry, except for a classic timepiece (e.g., Rolex Submariner).
Raise a cute dog and keep it well-groomed. Use a Burberry dog collar and leash. Walk your dog everywhere.

2 Likes

I’d drop-kick you and your dumb dog (in my head at least)

5 Likes

I prefer cats… maybe you can walk your cat too.

As for timepiece, Apple iWatch seems to work better than Rolex.

2 Likes

See @jimbob132, it works. :laughing:

So basically something like…

Also helps if you moisturize daily and supplement with estrogen.

3 Likes

You have to first notice the collar. I’d probably wouldn’t with my dull eyes.

no… you are off

more like this

or this

It works for me. I noticed the dog and ignored the man. I might swipe right for the dog and just forget about this person. But it still works for the guy right?

Yes, because the end result is the same. You’re going to pay more attention to and have deeper conversations with the dog than the man. When you go out on dates, the man will carry your bags and sit with you at the restaurant so that you don’t have to deal with the stigma of dining alone, but he won’t take his eyes off his phone or speak to you unless you say something about his family.

3 Likes

We are all in shape …welll in some sort of shape

2 Likes

No gold diggers saw the car ? Course he may be a limo driver

What about this?

3 Likes

That’ll work. Cute.

Limo driver is just a driver. Limo sitter is a possible owner.

I’m guessing there are maybe half a dozen guys who look and dress like this in Taiwan who make over $60-$70K NT/month.

This guy is more likely to be handing out free samples in front of a store in Da’an than he is to be running a multi-million USD business from his Xinyi penthouse.

My girlfriend says muscle heads like this scare most Taiwanese women. But could work at Carnegie’s though.

1 Like