Not making long term plans here that won’t survive the Red Dawn

1. Take MRT to airport.
  2. Discover airport is no longer there.
  3. Post on Forumosa for tips on how to escape Taiwan.
29 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Where’s this door you speak of?

2 Likes

Cool story. Thanks for sharing this valuable insight with us.

2 Likes

Fuck, this was my plan.

3 Likes

Moving back to Trump land?

I guess @tommy525 could fly in and airlift us all out…

Except Tommy can’t fly and doesn’t own a plane.

Such a fine line between clever and stupid.

@urodacus could sail here and pick us all up?

2 Likes

Is yellowface acceptable in the case of a Communist invasion?

3 Likes

Use the tunnel!

I’ll give you some pre-sympathy for the injuries you sustain tripping over all green passports at the airport. I figure with 42 000 people holding passports from my homeland currently residing here and only about 2000 born there, there aint no national effort to send planes to get us out. There’s a reason why locals have been getting foreign passports and it isn’t so you have easy access to bugout flights.

If China invades, there won’t be any commercial flights out.

2 Likes

If China fires missiles there won’t be any either. They don’t even need to invade.

There won’t be any going into China either at least from the South.

Generally I agree, but with the turmoil in US if Trump loses but refuses to leave office, I can see CCP trying something drastic as they wouldn’t expect a response. If we make it to Jan 1 without an invasion then I assume it won’t happen for another 10 years.

We can hack into the Chinese defense system?

Jesus, I’m going to Nantou then. Not fighting anyway

Any place in Taiwan where there is no military base or airport nearby.

They’ve got three months to do it in or I’ll be stuck with all these “Invasion 2020” commemorative T-shirts.

12 Likes

I doubt it would happen during a Trump presidency.
Biden and his ilk - I wouldn’t trust them to tell me it was raining during a hurricane.
However NATO are spreading their sphere to surround China. A conflict could be on the cards and Taiwan could well be the place that is used for such a conflict.
I know a couple of people that left recently as they see it as inevitable the CCP will be there or a conflict will happen.

3 Likes

Is that the original Red Dawn invasion or the remake where they have to use North Koreans because they’re afraid of losing the Chinese market?

What do the letters NA in NATO stand for again?