Novel coronavirus cases reignite SARS fears - the epidemic mess foretold

Well Iran is like a less prosperous China so we will never hear the real numbers. They had to report some more to save face. Can’t have only two cases with two dead.

1 Like

Keeping people locked up within their homes with threats of violence.

1 Like

Iranian connection

1 Like

There’s still time to go, but to me the worst case scenario would be to hold the Olympic games with no public. Have extra screenings for all the athletes, the organization staff and the media, but cut the public.

And/or ban the chinese delegation. The butthurt generated by this decision would be of such intensity that it would become a new renewable energy source.

4 Likes

There are worse ways to go than with the company of a Coronachan waifu.

2 Likes

Could this be the beginning of the end for the CCP?

Their economy certain is going to take a hit.

Taiwan, best place to live, in a situation like coronavirus. Better than Singapore, Japan, Korea… others not even on the good place to be list.

It’s almost unbelievable how lucky it is to be in Taiwan now.

We are some lucky people to be in Taiwan during this coronavirus situation.

4 Likes

thanks for jinxing the island.
go find the nearest wooden wall and slam your head on it multiple times to unjinx this beautiful island

6 Likes

So far……………………

4 Likes

Boy that’s stupid and ignernt.

2 Likes

The ignorance and lack of compassion is astonishing.

3 Likes

Another case from the Wuhan evacuees.

1 Like

We can give one of those islands for the infected to roam freely.

I wonder how much junk is shared around on Line or in older folks’ groups (friend of a friend’s daughter’s nephews said ______ )…

I remember going to China Medical with a friend in Taichung and one of the older ladies near where I live told to be careful because the Wuhan virus was there, like she was actually scared…I spent 5 seconds to check the news and it had been reported as a fake rumor that had been debunked for like a day or two already…few days later she was still talking about it.

It was really so easy to check but it seems like a good amount of people just believe the first thing they see from these random Line messages that get shared in their groups.

2 Likes
1 Like