Peak MAGA thread

Yeah, she’s a great celebrity idiot example. Same with Barbara Streisand a few years ago when she said the child victims of Michael Jackson “seemed to be doing alright.”

I don’t think one group who are being threatened from their jobs, who are being ostracized and made second class citizens, being told they can’t travel or even buy a cheeseburger and being told they are the scum of the earth.

Are comparable to sympathizers of biological men who need to compete against women to feel complete.

Same same, I guess @BiggusDickus

They were booing the vaccine before restrictions started to be placed on them. I accept that they have more to boo about now, but when they booed Trump they were booing the fact that he admitted taking the vaccine and encouraged people to take it. They weren’t booing the restrictions - Trump said no mandates.

They are opposed to the vaccine, which is their right.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/587030-bette-midler-is-the-latest-liberal-to-pretend-to-care-about-the-average-joe?fbclid=IwAR3nZayr37F2CfYipRI67SaQd8O81SHmfMn7eC58zvfN9e0_V4sQdFl4DV0

And that’s precisely why Bette Midler’s dopey tweet about West Virginia matters. I mean, who cares what some entertainer thinks? But it’s what she represents that matters. It’s a brand of elite liberal hypocrisy that Midler exposed.

They can’t stop telling us how much compassion they have for people less fortunate than the top 1 percent. But their compassion extends only to the less fortunate who agree with them. And when they don’t, when they don’t share the worldview of so many liberal elites, they see another side of elite liberalism — the condescending, bitter side. It’s the side the “enlightened left” usually reserves for talk with their like-minded “enlightened” friends.

Condemn the violence put it behind you…or celebrate the anniversary.

1 Like

You live in a very binary world @Malasang88

He disavowed the nazi douchebags after the VA torch parade, and what did that get him?

Meh, the only ones throwing fits over Trump is going to say something are those still obsessed over him, take a trip to /r/politics on any given day and it’s all they talk about.

Read @Malasang88 post and thought to myself “I can guess what he is going to say” then read the article, and thought, “that’s what I thought, meh, who cares?” Then realized the @Malasang88 of the world care.

Guys banned from social media and doubt they will air any of what is going to be a predicatable speech on any network, I think they have insulated @Malasang88 well enough already.

1 Like

Scheduling a press conference on the anniversary is just stupid. That’s it. Or do I have to wait 3 years for you to admit that? :wink:

I read somewhere that a third of Americans supported the violence, so Trump’s appealing to a reasonable number of voters.

Made my point already, couldn’t care a less.

We have another thread for discussion about the January 6th protests. Would have thought you would have been celebrating the creeping authoritarianism and banning of Marjorie Taylor Greene off Twitter, but noooo, here you are getting all in a fluster over someone who left office nearly a year ago and is banned on all platforms of social media.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

You sure? I’ve seen that number supporting that some violence could be justified at times.

1 Like

Judging by your response, I’m not the one getting flustered. This is the leader of the MAGA movement so I think it’s fine to post here.

1 Like

I’ve seen recent polls that a majority of Republicans still believe in election fraud. If more violence is to come of this, then it wouldn’t be difficult to make the link back to him for feeding the wolves.

The only thing anybody will remember is “you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides” which was also stupid in hindsight. Not really the right time/place to validate their grievances.

You’re right. I just skimmed the headline in The Guardian which was predictably vague.

1 Like

Checks my give-a-shit-ometer, it’s either not registering or broken.

I agree with the article, he will reiterate the Democrats are frauds and cheats, that the real insurrection took place on election day and the jailed so called “insurrectionists” were waved into the building by capitol police wanting to entrap them.

Nothing new. Not going to change anyone’s mind at this point. The rest of the MSM will be doing a week long special on “the insurrection” and how it was the worst event in modern history. :yawning_face:

Expect Liz Cheney to be all over the talk shows, all very predictable. Season 5 of “get Trump”, it’s all very old hat.

Yeah look at this though

1/2/22

11/1/21

What does that tell you?

1 Like

What point are you trying to make? Those headlines don’t surprise me. They’re comparing different numbers as well as different concepts.

If you’re interested in how polling works and how questions posed can change results then I recommend listening to the FiveThirtyEight podcast.

It seems you don’t get it! I’m sure you do though.

1 Like