Peak MAGA thread

Last post does not make you right. The thread is about MAGA culture not the media.

This was already addressed above.

I knew you couldn’t control yourself.

Likewise. :wink:

1 Like

Isn’t that the guy with like 65 liens on his stuff?

4 years active duty airforce. Separated as an E-2. Hmm.

Well, that’s not terribly significant. I got busted right before I was discharged. :oops:

Comedian gets heckled and a beer can thrown at her because her jokes sound like she voted for Biden.

2 Likes

Ha, solid comeback! She funny

MAGA and Q on tour.

Michael Flynn’s message is twofold. One is get involved politically. Vote, but also do more than vote. His other message is that the COVID vaccines somehow secretly contain nanotechnology designed as a global government surveillance tool.

The central narrative people unite around at events like this is that Donald Trump is going to save America, and divine punishment is coming for anyone who’s an enemy.

MICHAEL FLYNN: I do not agree to be surveilled, and I definitely do not agree to be surveilled under the skin.

Oh yeah, if you turn that upside down, you can see China from his house, too.

The company had announced plans in June to hire 500 new employees who aligned with its “crypto-first culture, ” which consists of workplace rules such as not calling “someone’s words toxic, hateful, racist, x-phobic, unhelpful, etc.”

@TT What’s MAGA about this?

What is woke about this? I moved it here because

If you don’t like the name, take it up with the original poster and maybe you can change it.

This:

Powell had also boasted to Fox Business Network about firing “woke” employees.

Rather not. Purpose is to have a discussion about woke and the backlash to woke as I’m sure you are aware.

1 Like

Jon Stewart is spot on again.

:+1: for the reference to redcoats at the end.

1 Like

TDS broke him…he’s a husk of his former self.

1 Like

Didn’t you recently post a video of his, saying he was right again ?

That was Bill Maher. The resemblance is striking.

1 Like