PIC QUIZ ROUND 4 (Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

Nope. Whoa, that means I get a point!

The photo is at the beach in Durrës, Albania, so it’s the Adriatic.

1 Like

Next time you could give an extra point for naming the beach… :wink:

Some things never change…

LEADER BOARD
:snake: :snake: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::five::two:)
:snake: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :nine::four:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :seven::six:)
:bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::one:)
:bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :six::seven:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::four:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZAPMAN (:one:)

Was there a point for coastguard? or did it go to you …not sure of the rules exactly ?

Yes I got the point, cause three wrong guesses. Milky got one for naming Manila, which you technically did too, but you let your fine way of thinking go down the wrong alley… :smirk:

Let’s head back to the country with the funny names

This street is in:

Cross Hands
Llanfair-yn-neubwll
Penrhybdeudraeth
Pwlheli
Rhosllanerchrugog

Extra point for naming a castle that is not far away.

Penrhybdeudraeth

Castle Deudraeth

Deux points for you, Sir

I was actually looking for Castle Harlech, but Castle Deudraeth is even closer so that should be cool. :slight_smile:

LEADER BOARD
:snake: :snake: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::five::two:)
:snake: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :nine::four:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :seven::six:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :six::nine:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::four:)

Got to sleep ! I won’t guess the next one. I will post one when I wake up if you can wait?

I can do another one in the meantime

This is in which country?

Canada
England
New Zealand
Russia
Argentina

One extra point for naming the singer
Another for the year when this image was taken

Damn I actually wrote Adriatic first, and then sneakily changed my answer to Baleric.

Adele New Zeeland 2017

1 Like

Wow, that was probably not Google proof?

LEADER BOARD
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :six::nine:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::seven:)

Yes, murrrghaha ha!

Also you owe me one point, as you said there was an extra point for the singer, and an extra point for the year?

Oh, yes…

1 Like

Where in NZ?

Mt Smart Stadium in Auckland