PIC QUIZ ROUND 4 (Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

Rather randomly…

LEADER BOARD
:man_dancing: :man_dancing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :one::zero::four:)
:man_dancing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::six::one:)
[:snake:]
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :seven::three:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :seven::nine:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::eight:)
:bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::one:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZAPMAN (:one:)

Fryday Pic

This image was shot in

December
July
March
June
November

Extra point for the name of the town

november

Wrrrrong.

Two root canals to go . These are starting to get painful. And where did all these mosquitos come from ? I never usually have them.
And my phone is broken.
And God only knows how much I will lose on my UK houses now.
But at least the sun is shining, through the polluted skies.

You want ME to LAUGH?

Typical example of why being in Germany can feel so painful, stewing the same old sauce year after year after year.

Is that really true ? They show it every year ?

As far as I know and care to remember. It’s funny if you get as drunk as the butler…

Can I name the town only?

Sure

Lachen, Switzerland

1 Like

And the image was taken in…?

Looks like a nice summer weather…
July?

Wrong 2

Let’s wait for the third guess and the point will be yours, “Quizmaster”!

I think the cow will figure this one out in no time.

BTW, unless you were the one who took the photo, how would you know what month was that taken?