Psycho xiao nan

I just figured xiao jie (小姐) means Ms. and xian sheng (先生) means Mr.

Sorry, OP. My last tangent.

[quote=“Icon”]
Lefty, are you saying she deserved that because she was a gold digger? She left her home in the South to be with this guy, they had been going steady for a while. It was way after the matters got sexual that they got bloody. he got his. But wanted to flaunt it on the Internet or have bargaining power through a picture of her naked. No one knows what he c or anyone else can do with a naked picture. So she refused and got slapped for it. Then he got really nutty. See records of his FB postings. And she did not tell him to spend over 20k on a proposal song … recorded after they broke up.[/quote]

No. Of course not. Just pointing out that sometimes these girls DO in fact lead men on and intentionally give them the wrong impression. Like I said, I’m not gonna pretend like I know the whole story, but you have to wonder what actually made this guy flip the crazy switch. I know too many girls like that. They play innocent and they get guys to buy them things, take them out for nice dinners, etc. I’m not saying she was like that or that she was a gold digger, but there ARE girls that prey off the weak…

Indeed, but those are not usually the ones who get killed. Only the good ones, the ones that give the guy a chance…one more meeting to smooth things up. Still, if they get what they reaped, it is no cause for schadenfreude.

We gotta change the materialistic oriented romance culture so prevalent. Raise our kids differently, so these expectations will die.

[quote=“Icon”]Indeed, but those are not usually the ones who get killed. Only the good ones, the ones that give the guy a chance…one more meeting to smooth things up. Still, if they get what they reaped, it is no cause for schadenfreude.

We gotta change the materialistic oriented romance culture so prevalent. Raise our kids differently, so these expectations will die.[/quote]

Cmon now REALLY?
Only the good ones???
I would hope you’re not just pulling this out of your ass and have some kind of evidence proving that “only the good ones” get killed.

[quote=“Leftywang81”][quote=“Icon”]Indeed, but those are not usually the ones who get killed. Only the good ones, the ones that give the guy a chance…one more meeting to smooth things up. Still, if they get what they reaped, it is no cause for schadenfreude.

We gotta change the materialistic oriented romance culture so prevalent. Raise our kids differently, so these expectations will die.[/quote]

Cmon now REALLY?
Only the good ones???
I would hope you’re not just pulling this out of your ass and have some kind of evidence proving that “only the good ones” get killed.[/quote]

Well, mostly the ones that try to be good, then, and especially the naïve ones, then, the ones that believe the guy wouldn’t do the unthinkable, and give an inch to one that has already proven to be untrustworthy.

And seriously, Lefty, one cannot be that judgmental. From personal experience, one may think one knows who the bad guys -or bad girls- are, and then gets surprised or better, amazed. Just as one thinks this kid/girl wouldn’t hurt a butterfly and then also get shocked. Tragedies, IMHO and based on my experience, most likely strike the ones that lower their defenses. And the calculating ones are smarter than that.

Karma is rather slow to catch up because it always gives people a chance to repent/rewind/rebuild. It is up to us to use that chance or discard it.

[quote=“Icon”][quote=“Leftywang81”][quote=“Icon”]Indeed, but those are not usually the ones who get killed. Only the good ones, the ones that give the guy a chance…one more meeting to smooth things up. Still, if they get what they reaped, it is no cause for schadenfreude.

Cmon now REALLY?
Only the good ones???
I would hope you’re not just pulling this out of your ass and have some kind of evidence proving that “only the good ones” get killed.[/quote]

Well, mostly the ones that try to be good, then, and especially the naïve ones, then, the ones that believe the guy wouldn’t do the unthinkable, and give an inch to one that has already proven to be untrustworthy.

And seriously, Lefty, one cannot be that judgmental. From personal experience, one may think one knows who the bad guys -or bad girls- are, and then gets surprised or better, amazed. Just as one thinks this kid/girl wouldn’t hurt a butterfly and then also get shocked. Tragedies, IMHO and based on my experience, most likely strike the ones that lower their defenses. And the calculating ones are smarter than that.

Karma is rather slow to catch up because it always gives people a chance to repent/rewind/rebuild. It is up to us to use that chance or discard it.[/quote]

Agreed. You never can tell who the crazy ones are…
On the flipside, how many times have you heard of a guy breaking up with a girl or breaking a girl’s heart and then jumping out of her apartment window as a way to make the guy feel guilty for breaking up with her? This sort of stuff happens far too often. This one particular case just got more pub because he decided to kill her the way he did.

Both, dear, unfortunately, are way too common -take it from someone who reads the papers/watches the news every day. Guy threatening to kill himself was the first step actually before killing the girl is also quite common. Agreed all these unhealthy behaviors are way too common for one’s peace of mind. We go back to an unhealthy dating environment from at least immature or more often than not socially challenged/harmed individuals. Again, values and all that jazz.

[quote=“Leftywang81”][quote=“Icon”]
Lefty, are you saying she deserved that because she was a gold digger? She left her home in the South to be with this guy, they had been going steady for a while. It was way after the matters got sexual that they got bloody. he got his. But wanted to flaunt it on the Internet or have bargaining power through a picture of her naked. No one knows what he c or anyone else can do with a naked picture. So she refused and got slapped for it. Then he got really nutty. See records of his FB postings. And she did not tell him to spend over 20k on a proposal song … recorded after they broke up.[/quote]

No. Of course not. Just pointing out that sometimes these girls DO in fact lead men on and intentionally give them the wrong impression. Like I said, I’m not gonna pretend like I know the whole story, but you have to wonder what actually made this guy flip the crazy switch. I know too many girls like that. They play innocent and they get guys to buy them things, take them out for nice dinners, etc. I’m not saying she was like that or that she was a gold digger, but there ARE girls that prey off the weak…[/quote]

And men lead women on, hinting at or acting as if they are in a “relationship” so the woman puts out, and then when he’s done with her, drops her (was never really interested in a relationship at all.) And men have used women for money, and women have used men for sex…the carousel goes round and round. They’re just unsavory people doing unsavory things, knowing the other will get hurt/frustrated but persisting none-the-less.

If people were a bit more upfront with what they wanted, eg “I want a relationship. I’d rather not sleep with you if you don’t want a relationship, and I’ll be disappointed if we sleep together and then you disappear. So please tell me your expectations before we take our pants off.”
or
“I want to have sex. I’d rather not lavish you with expensive gifts if you don’t plan on sleeping with me (or letting me take nude photos…?) and I’ll be disappointed if I give you gifts and expensive trips and never get to touch your body. So please tell me your expectations before I pull out my credit card.”

But no, few people do that, so we’ve got psychoxiaojies screaming outside of the ex-lover’s place of employment and psychoxiaonans wielding a knife. If I wanted to get sexist on you I’d point out that really, all things considered, the PXJ’s are handling their disappointment in a superior (if not commendable) way. Lesser of two evils and all that.

Come on, respecting a no is the easiest thing in the world.

I have no sympathy for people who put out in order to get something and get cheated later, caveat emptor. They ae merely fools.

Not respecting a no is however a major crime and should be punished as such.

[quote=“NonTocareLeTete”][quote=“Leftywang81”][quote=“Icon”]

No. Of course not. Just pointing out that sometimes these girls DO in fact lead men on and intentionally give them the wrong impression. Like I said, I’m not gonna pretend like I know the whole story, but you have to wonder what actually made this guy flip the crazy switch. I know too many girls like that. They play innocent and they get guys to buy them things, take them out for nice dinners, etc. I’m not saying she was like that or that she was a gold digger, but there ARE girls that prey off the weak…[/quote]

And men lead women on, hinting at or acting as if they are in a “relationship” so the woman puts out, and then when he’s done with her, drops her (was never really interested in a relationship at all.) And men have used women for money, and women have used men for sex…the carousel goes round and round. They’re just unsavory people doing unsavory things, knowing the other will get hurt/frustrated but persisting none-the-less.

If people were a bit more upfront with what they wanted, eg “I want a relationship. I’d rather not sleep with you if you don’t want a relationship, and I’ll be disappointed if we sleep together and then you disappear. So please tell me your expectations before we take our pants off.”
or
“I want to have sex. I’d rather not lavish you with expensive gifts if you don’t plan on sleeping with me (or letting me take nude photos…?) and I’ll be disappointed if I give you gifts and expensive trips and never get to touch your body. So please tell me your expectations before I pull out my credit card.”

But no, few people do that, so we’ve got psychoxiaojies screaming outside of the ex-lover’s place of employment and psychoxiaonans wielding a knife. If I wanted to get sexist on you I’d point out that really, all things considered, the PXJ’s are handling their disappointment in a superior (if not commendable) way. Lesser of two evils ad all that.[/quote]

Wait. Are you saying when girls get taken advantage of and get kicked to the curb, they retaliate in a “superior (if not commendable) way”?? I disagree. Girls are more than capable of taking a knife to a guy thats wronged them. How many times have you heard of a girl cutting off a man’s penis in the middle of the night? I have personally heard of several instances where the girl has taken a knife and tried to inflict pain on her bf. But I will agree with you that if a man loses control, they are more likely to try to inflict physical harm on the girl as opposed to the girl, who probably will have to find a different way to get back at him. But to say PXJ’s are not capable of wielding a knife or slamming their car into the guy or asking a guy friend to teach an exbf a lesson, is silly…

Yes. International stats on how many women chop off penises compared with how many women are murdered by spurned by men. More than ‘several’. Per day. :laughing:

Haha well that was just an example because you seem to have insinuated that PXJ’s “screamed outside their ex-lover’s place of employment” as their way of getting back whereas PXN’s “wielded knives” and went on killing sprees. I have heard of girls attacking their bfs with boxcutters. I have heard of girls using their cars to ram their bfs cars. Painting this picture of women politely demonstrating restraint and only screaming outside an ex lovers apartment or workplace is not true. How about the girls physically assaulting the guys in public areas because they just caught the guys cheating on them?

Sincerely, I mostly disagree with girls slapping their boyfriends here anytime, whether they catch them cheating or even as a “joke”. For me, any physical action sof that kind seem disrespectful, and you cannot demamnd respect unless you also give it.

A cheating guy may draw no sympathy, and it is no small deal. If any cheating partner, man or woman, is caught out in the open/on the street one can understand a heartbroken person losing control of his/her emotions. One wishes they would take the higher ground but that may not be possible due to the heat of the moment. But those are not the most dangerous cases. The really dangerous ones have been plotting, steaming and keeping that pain/hatred inside for years and years. The longer the time… the scarier the reaction.

Haha well that was just an example because you seem to have insinuated that PXJ’s “screamed outside their ex-lover’s place of employment” as their way of getting back whereas PXN’s “wielded knives” and went on killing sprees. I have heard of girls attacking their bfs with boxcutters. I have heard of girls using their cars to ram their bfs cars. Painting this picture of women politely demonstrating restraint and only screaming outside an ex lovers apartment or workplace is not true. How about the girls physically assaulting the guys in public areas because they just caught the guys cheating on them?[/quote]

Rejected people act crazy.

More women are murdered by men than the other way round. No men should be murdered by women. The thread is a little bizzare: ‘Look, men go crazy when they get dumped too!’ when the reality is that most women who are murdered are murdered by their partners. Ho hum.

[quote=“Ermintrude”]
Rejected people act crazy.

More women are murdered by men than the other way round. No men should be murdered by women. The thread is a little bizzare: ‘Look, men go crazy when they get dumped too!’ when the reality is that most women who are murdered are murdered by their partners. Ho hum.[/quote]

Yes, I will agree with that. However, I believe that is due to the fact that men are just physically more imposing when compared to their female counterparts. That is the reason why you rarely hear of domestic abuse cases where the woman beat up the man and its usually the other way around. Yes, I know there are in fact cases where women do beat up the men, but I’m generalizing here. The hatred one must feel and the plotting, I would say, is 50/50. Whos to say men get more angry at women if they find out theyve been cheated on? Who’s to say its the other way around? The only difference is if a woman hits a man several times over the head, its not going to hurt as much as if the man takes one swing at the woman. If women had the same abilities to fight back as men and beat up men, I believe they would.

[quote=“Ermintrude”]
More women are murdered by men than the other way round. No men should be murdered by women. The thread is a little bizzare: ‘Look, men go crazy when they get dumped too!’ when the reality is that most women who are murdered are murdered by their partners. Ho hum.[/quote]
Is it perhaps because it is easier for a male to accomplish that action? We have a forumosan here who publicly admitted to have attacked a “boyfriend” with a box cutter or perhaps some scissors. Normally if a man tries to do the same, it’s easier for him to kill her than the contrary.

[quote=“jesus80”][quote=“Ermintrude”]
Is it perhaps because it is easier for a male to accomplish that action? We have a forumosan here who publicly admitted to have attacked a “boyfriend” with a box cutter or perhaps some scissors. Normally if a man tries to do the same, it’s easier for him to kill her than the contrary.[/quote]

This is true. Like I said, a woman can lay down 20-30 punches or slaps to her bf’s head and the bf will just cover up and take the public humiliation, but if the guy turns around and decks the girl and drops her with 1 punch…

.facebook_1411878129433 by Bolita5, on Flickr

.facebook_1411605172681 by Bolita5, on Flickr

.facebook_1411605154512 by Bolita5, on Flickr

[quote=“Leftywang81”]

Wait. Are you saying when girls get taken advantage of and get kicked to the curb, they retaliate in a “superior (if not commendable) way”?? I disagree. Girls are more than capable of taking a knife to a guy thats wronged them. How many times have you heard of a girl cutting off a man’s penis in the middle of the night? I have personally heard of several instances where the girl has taken a knife and tried to inflict pain on her bf. But I will agree with you that if a man loses control, they are more likely to try to inflict physical harm on the girl as opposed to the girl, who probably will have to find a different way to get back at him. But to say PXJ’s are not capable of wielding a knife or slamming their car into the guy or asking a guy friend to teach an exbf a lesson, is silly…[/quote]

Yes, I agree with what you’ve stated here. Women can wield a knife, not all men kill, etc.

I’m just saying, guys’ll often say something like “bitches be crazy!” and I’m just thinking, yeah, when a girl goes nutts, people are a lot less likely to die.

Of course both sexes do terrible things, but as Icon pointed out, the ratio is waaaaaaay on the side of men doing the killing.

sorry for skipping all previous comments but I’ve got this crazy story I want to share!!!
(I’m a Taiwanese girl and this happened with a foreign guy I met here)
so I met this guy at a formal occasion. it was sort of a love at first sight thing. he secretly passed me his name card and all that.
we started talking and things were going well. he was quite busy with work so we only got to hang out like 2 times a week. and also because of that, there was never a real planned date ( make reservation and eat at this place, watch movies, day trips…etc.). it was usually spontaneous. he’d finish work and ask if i wanted to join his late dinner. and we’d have one drink afterwards.

I’m going into so many details because this has something to do with the things that happened later.

About 2 weeks ago he told me his money was low and needed to borrow money from me. so I lent him 2000nt. It was weird because a few days later he bought a piano and a new thing to make music with. those weren’t cheap and it meant he had money. I didnt say anything, still hung out with him, thinking he’d pay me back asap.
Last weekend when we were out for a nice brunch, he asked if I could pay for it first and he’d pay me back asap. I got a little upset. not because I had to pay, because 2 weeks ago he told me he didn;t have money and had to borrow from me, then during the 2 weeks he went buy all these expensive stuff, and now telling me again he had no money and had to borrow from me again.

He got really upset when I asked for y money back and we got into a huge fight. I told him the brunch was on me, I just wanted my 2000nt back. Then he started talking about how he always paid for me and I shouldn’t have ask him for the 2000 back. I was speechless. it’s been only 1.5 months and we hung out for maybe not even 20 times. he had been paying for the late dinners (which was mostly just for him since I usually ate at home earlier and just watched him eat when we went out) and drinks (the most i’d go was one drink a night). I really couldn’t believe when he said that, but still insisted on getting my money back. the fight got worse and worse…you wouldnt believe what he said. he basically kept criticizing me for being a gold digger and kept repeating things like ‘omfg’ ‘im going to puke!’ ‘is this really you?’ ‘unbelievable’ ‘lame’ …
in the end I had to lie to him and told him I was low in money at this moment and really needed that 2000. he finally said ok he would give me back. he’d leave it at my security guard’s office. so I came home today and went to get it and found out…

he gave me my 2000nt all in one dollar coins!

I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw that box and the face on my security guard’s face…

til this moment i’m still very upset and don’t know what to do and what to think. he appears to be a very nice person in public, so is on facebook and all that…but now I’m just a little worried he might do something more considering his psycho move with the money…