Racial Tensions in US 2020

Jesus, dude. They showed up at the hospital…not on FB. And the “actions” they joined BLM with probably weren’t Zoom chats.

Why are you defending these people? Either side, they’re kind of awful. :noway:

1 Like

I’m not defending them. I’m criticizing your attempt to discredit a movement by lumping in any and all bad actors. Not sure why you’re confused about that.

Maybe bc my comments were directed at the Huff Po puff piece primarily, not BLM. Read the tone…not your trigger words.

Keep trying to what? Discredit the BLM’s high minded platform? Bwahaa. Or their donation money funnel to the DNC? I could give a shit about BLM. It’s just another “movement.” We’ll see of they can pull off a Tea Party Patriots policy success story. The article is about the douchebags who celebrated an assassination attempt on cops. Maybe you should think about why HP is downplay that by saying…yeahbut no one died. gtfooh

HP is not downplaying anything. There has been plenty of coverage of the incident. They are clearly criticizing conservative media’s attempt to link this incident with BLM.

Just as in the example on the Antifa thread that some vagrant starting bushfires is supposed to be evidence for an Antifa army starting forest fires, trying to blame BLM for these guys’ actions is equally ludicrous.

First you accuse me of defending them then you say the media is downplaying. None of which is true. People can see passed the dirty tricks. Hence “keep trying”

noise from the protector of the wayward left. I’d laff if I didn’t think you were actually being serious.

Can’t provide a cogent response to address the argument, then criticize the one making the argument. We’ve seen this playbook before too.

Dude, stop. I’m not even reading your posts anymore.

Go try to the contentious crew. They love the back and forths.

You enjoy your politics. I’ll take policy.

Your “policy” quickly derails into identity politics as the above dialogue clearly demonstrates. I won’t stop. I will continue to make my points and call out double standards, hypocrisy, and false conspiracy theories where appropriate.

Good day to you sir.

1 Like

“Every American”

1 Like

“Lady Gaga”

I wonder how much of that poison she’s imbibed herself. It seems to have turned her hair blond.

I thought that was Mountain Dew

she’s her own white poison… err…person

Coming to a large (U.S.) city near you. Minneapolis city council can confirm this.

2 Likes

The U.S. experienced 637 riots between May 26 and Sept. 12, and 91% of those riots were linked to the Black Lives Matter movement, according to the US Crisis Monitor, a joint project of the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project and the Bridging Divides Initiative at Princeton University.

1 Like

She’s hid it for that long? She white yo.

These people are mentally ill.

They/them pronouns, pretending to be black. Total nutjobs.

3 Likes
2 Likes