Racial Tensions in US 2020

Fascist vermin controlling the street:

1 Like

Good.

1 Like

I’m going to predict that this story gets picked up this week. I heard it like a window breaking.

You knew it was coming. Of course President Trump was gonna call Colby Covington if he’d won Saturday night at UFC on ESPN+ 36.
Covington had his way with former welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, en route to a dominant fifth-round TKO win (because of injury) at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. Afterward, Covington – who loves him some Trump – was in the middle of an interview with Megan Olivi on the ESPN+ post-fight show, and that’s when a phone was handed to him.
Covington lit up like a pinball machine when he found out it was Trump.
“You are a great fighter, man,” Trump said on speaker. “I’ll tell you, you make it so easy. I don’t know how you do it.”

Now, if you are out of the loop on this, Colby fights MMA and his ass is owned by Dana White, also a big MAGA guy. Trump met Colby at 1600 last year.

So, Colby wins against Tyron Woodley, who for a while was really really very good. T-Wood looks like this.

Now, maybe I’m too sensitive to what people call tone deaf or dog whistles these days, but this quote may, just may come back to haunt him:

“It doesn’t matter if King Kong is in front of me. I was not gonna lose after getting to shake your hand (Trump’s hand, at a rally earlier in the week).”

I thought we were not supposed to make comparison like that. Colby’s pretty sharp though and knows how to sell a fight…he could use the negative energy to fire up his impending rematch cum payday fight with Usman, which may be a done deal. He ground Woodley into bits and then literally broke his rib last night.

So, racist, tone deaf or dog whistle?

YOU decide!

Trump supporters:

Donald Trump supporters were seen during a car parade in which “neo-Confederate” members shouted “white power” and other obscienties at bystanders.

About 200 cars took part in the convoy that passed through Elon, North Carolina, on Saturday, the Elon News Network reported.

Members of a neo-Confederate organisation called Alamance County Taking Back Alamance County (ACTBAC) were said to have set-up the pro-Trump parade.

Founded by Gary Williamson, ACTBAC has been designated as a neo-Confederate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, Elon News reported.

Megan Squire, an academic and researcher on right-wing extremism, videoed the procession as it passed through the campus at Elon University.

Some members of the parade shouted the phrase "white power”, as another commented on Ms Squire’s Black Lives Matter sign, saying: “no they f****** don’t, bh! Go back home c.”

Another driver, whose vehicle was adorned with at least two American flags, was said to have yelled “f*** black lives!”.

Ms Squire, recording the procession as it passed in downtown Elon, was told that “maybe you’ll be hit by a train next”, as a second ACTBAC member shouted “choo, choo, Trump train”.

Imagine still being a Trump supporter and having to own all of this eugenics, Nazi stuff. :sweat_smile:

President Donald Trump on Friday told a crowd of nearly all white supporters in Minnesota that they have “good genes” and referenced the “racehorse theory,” or the belief that some people are born genetically superior.

“You have good genes. You know that, right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn’t it, don’t you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we’re so different? You have good genes in Minnesota,” Trump said to his supporters in a state where many people are of Scandinavian descent.

Minnesota is about 79% white, according to the US Census Bureau, and the crowd on Friday appeared to reflect that.

At other points in the rally, Trump disparaged refugees and applauded a recent incident in which a reporter was struck in the knee with a rubber bullet fired by police.

^MSM working their shit again.

It’s 2016 all over again.

Penis size is a recurring speculation by BLM types. Several times now I’ve read about accusations made by female BLM racketeer … peaceful protesters regarding white male genitalia.

It’s a head scratcher.

Well, it’s the same on the Black side, stereotypes about white people, men have small dicks and white woman are closet sluts who want to run a train with several black men. Just saw this play out on a Wayans’s brothers’ movie yesterday.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: From racial tension

Used to work with a guy who hitched up with the 101st Airborne in 1955 and was assigned by Ike to the rioting in Little Rock in 1957.

He had stories, but the takeaway was his shock that they were deployed at all. He was like, “believe me, we weren’t trained as anti-riot troops and if we’d have had to do anything but walk beside those kids we only had two options, bayonetting or shooting.” His face was still reflecting max incredulousness in 1985.

Of course it goes without saying that Ike was obviously a racist for deploying my friend to guard black students against white yayhoos in Arkansas. Ike was white, after all.

1 Like

So, this is where we are in Albany and Troy, NY…State capital land:

Dogs and cats working together to make much harsher punishments for drive by shootings that end in death. Guess which communities are most plagued by this? Now guess what two colors most of the people affected will be? Both start with b.

Louisville preparing for some democrat sponsored riots:

That bottom picture looks like a prime target for heavy rocks, even not at least some paintballs, like the new strategy in the neighborhoods of Portland.

Interesting first-person view.

1 Like

That’s uh, an interesting website, with uhm, interesting articles. Any reptilian blood bloods in there? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Rules for thee but not for me

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: From racial tension

Any thoughts? He said this 2-3 days ago.

Donald Trump’s rhetoric about “good genes” is “indistinguishable from the Nazi rhetoric” during the Second World War, an expert on the Holocaust has said.

The US president praised the genes of Minnesotans during a campaign rally in the city of Bemidji last week, during which he also derided refugees, gloated about a reporter being shot with a rubber bullet, and praised a general who fought for the Confederacy during the American Civil War.

“This state was pioneered by men and women who braved the wilderness and the winters to build a better life for themselves and for their families. They were tough, and they were strong. You have good genes, you know that, right?” Mr Trump said to applause from supporters.

“You have good genes. A lot of it’s about the genes isn’t it, don’t you believe? The racehorse theory you think was so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/status/1307784059167227904?s=20

Silberman is a journalist, not a historian. Notice also how the article’s title states he is an expert on the Holocaust, but later reduces him to a “science writer who has covered the Nazi treatment of people with autism.” Hardly an expert.

As for Trump’s comment, there’s a difference between a Nazi erecting such statements as his work’s life, and a guy tweeting covfefe, saying he’s “cognitively there” then making the statement.

1 Like