Sexpats

Errr, I don’t you’ve thought this through.

5 Likes

Don’t agree with this one at all. It’s much more common (for me anyway) to see decent looking Western guys with local women who have been seriously mauled with the ugly stick.

1 Like

Even @_Lilith doesn’t give foreign guys a fair shake. She thinks they’re all poor English teachers and weirdos lol.

you said 80%. thats way off the mark

Gotta say, I see both of these instances on the regular.

While one’s personal taste does come into play…it’s quite common to see an odd imbalance of attractiveness.

1 Like

That’s what I see. I see decent looking guys with really unattractive girls by at least local standards all the time. I don’t see many that date girls that I find really attractive in Taiwan.

I see a lot of pretty ugly with damn were you hit by a bus ugly very often, however in those couples the shouting difference is the age. So I guess the younger one get the higher hand in that comparison?

Part of this is probably due to different standards of beauty. Most of the Asian models in the West are really ugly by Asian standards.

You know, I don’t notice age gaps as much. I can tell when the Taiwanese girl is ten years younger than her white fella. But white guys age so erratically I don’t know what to think. They could be the same age for all I know!

i see more taiwanese guys punching above their weight actually.

although after being here for a while i know its not all it seems. guys here really value having a good looking girl to show off on their arm. and the girls value a secure guy, less good looking is actually fine because they are more secure. those girls usually look pretty dour… wouldn’t want to date them myself.

I’m a bit of a asshole for sure. @_Lilith knows. Girls like it.

1 Like

Does Lilith like it?

1 Like

Yes. All girls like it. No one likes a weak pansy.

I wouldn’t say all, but a good number. Some girls actually do like Mr. Nice Guy.

So their other boyfriend can borrow the car?

I really don’t like it. It’s not pleasant at all, but what can I do? Assholes don’t change overnight

3 Likes

I know you like it. Don’t deny it.

Like right now I’m ignoring your texts so you come stalk me here.

1 Like

Well, a serious case of dysentery can do that.

1 Like

Get a room you two, or at least a device. :sunglasses:

Sexpat ! Taiwanese man to wed British man despite 51-year age difference – Taiwan English News