Sexpats

You need to respect your elders, you impish little whippersnapper!

1 Like

Okay thatā€™s on me. I thought I saw 2008. My old eyes are failing me. Still itā€™s a pretty crappy argument.

1 Like

Yeah, I got that.

A sex tourist is still different to a sexpat. Apologies if Iā€™m getting pedantic over some nonsense slang I only heard about today, btw.

sky rockets in flightā€¦

Started out this morning feeling so polite
I always thought a fish could not be caught who didnā€™t bite

Maybe your friend is blessing all these women with his amazing penis and giving them the best 30 second of their life?

I mean itā€™s entirely possible all the women he slept with wanted that particular arrangement. You make it seem like heā€™s date raping them or something.

isn;t gain in europe right now? :sunglasses: that cheeky sexpat dawg.

3 Likes

I wrote like 70 posts on this already and nobody has offered me any new information. Everyone just got mad that Iā€™ve described the behavior of a particularly gross subset of foreigners and ABCs in Taiwan.

While trying to persuade me to have sex with him, my friend told me he can only climax in one position. I think thereā€™s a good possibility that he really sucks in bed.

1 Like

I think a lot of people have refuted your points. But itā€™s hard to argue with a brick wall.

Youā€™re stuck in your ways. Itā€™s not on us to change your thinking. If you do, thatā€™s a bonus. I think for most people here the fun is in picking apart your points to show how illogical and flawed they are.

2 Likes

Because your entire undertone is demonizing our sexual desires. We wanna have sex, especially late teens and till maybe early 30s. Then most of us slow down a bit. We hit our sexual peak a bit differently. A 20 year old girl is going to be more desirable than most women in their 30s. Men in their 30s will do far better than the 20 year olds.

1 Like

Maybe he mastered that position. Reverse piledriver?

1 Like

I donā€™t care about how much sex you want or have. I just think sexpats are losers and I laugh at them!

Okay dude

That has made me laugh out loud. Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s so funny.

A guy said that? OK, now thatā€™s weird.

1 Like

Iā€™m just glad youā€™re having fun.

1 Like

As much as humanly possible!!!

But i mean, what makes me or any of the other guys not sex pats?

Ask yourselves! I donā€™t know you guys, and I donā€™t want to! :rofl:

Only certain posts make me climax.

3 Likes

IDK your definition of a sexpat sounds like it fits 99% of guys. I go to the club because itā€™s kind of a easy mode. Or to college, or to some other event or country. Iā€™m not so sure I got great game either.

Which guy never said, lets go to this party, thereā€™s going to lots of girls who are looking to get laid!

I mean, gay guys. But you could just replace ā€œgirlsā€ with ā€œdudesā€ and itā€™d still fit.