Short hair fad

It’s simple: girls who cut their hair short no longer want to be considered sexy. Short hair is easier to maintain, but it looks very average. No wonder most old women have short hair.
The same goes for high heels. They have no real purpose, but they look very attractive and make the legs look beautiful.

Short hair can be attractive too. To each his/her own.

shrug_judyalvarez

5 Likes

Right?

3 Likes

looks cute, but not sexy. There is a difference between the two ^^ imho :wink: of course anything can be attractive to anyone.

Also, there is nothing to hold on to anymore. Nobody would ride a horse without reins or leash or whatever you call it.

1 Like

Your user name suits you.

4 Likes

Its my real name too

2 Likes

Is that a real person? She looks a bit uncanny-valley to me.

How short are we talking about?
Any pic for reference?

Now that is a seriously cool look for those who can pull it off!

Guy

1 Like

I’ve noticed a lot more women (older) having rather short hair lately

Personally, I don’t like this look

7 Likes

complete bullshit.

cc4a2181f18d68290268328f1fe0a8f6--short-length-hairstyles-asian-short-hairstyles

6 Likes

They also cause deformity of the toes. Heels, espicially pointed toe heels force the toes into an unatural shape. Club foot.

When women wear flats with normal rounded front, they have better shaped feet.

Heels are also terrible for the spine.
b84d97_77a63bea9f9f4983b91f6d1d9aa71555_mv2
download (1)

4 Likes

Oh that’s a nice cut.

A few months ago, fashion was silver grey colored hair. Not natural white but metal lead. Pretty cool.

This summer the color is wine, as per the latest magazines.

You guys started!!!

3 Likes

All the women in my family have cut their hair super short in the past few months. One straight up shaved her head. No one is out a romantic partner and everyone has more time to live their lives and is spending waayyy less $$ on hair care products. If you don’t want a woman with short hair, I question how deeply you love her.

Also, beards and mustaches are prickly unless very long. I don’t personally know any woman that wants to exfoliate their lip cells every time they make out with someone…

5 Likes

And they’re hideous.

There are some women who look better with a bobcut. Audrey Hepburn and Demi Moore for example.

3 Likes

The pixie.

1 Like

Men are way more prone to objectification and fetishism than women.

Man: Meh. Short hair on a woman doesn’t give me a hard-on
Woman: I hate beards. They scratch my labia
Man: I hate small tits. They just don’t turn me on.
Woman: I don’t dig fat guys. They’re usually slobs.