Since when did a 6'2" height become average?

Nobody around me does. Maybe you should hang out with nicer people!

1 Like

Wrong, dawg.

Those particular ones be the aforementioned “shitheads”

from what my sister has told me, girls are the cruelest to their own kind. talk nasty things behind back (weight, beauty) , spread rumors, etc.

DANG. I’m just about hopped onto the bleachers with my pom poms out at this point. You guys, watch my backflip!

Of course it’s socially acceptable, did y’all see that April fools joke that tinder did. Height verification as a new feature.
But it’s all good
Better to look at what people do not say

A redhead gave me shit about my height a few years back, I looked her up and down and said “I’d climb that mountain.”

We were “Netflix and chilling”’shortly after.

1 Like

Never listen to women about what girls want lol. First they think dating for men is like dating for them, wrong. If you ask a girl want they want in a guy, almost every single one will list height right away.

Girls can definitely be pretty mean, but the best of them eventually grow out of that sort of behavior and learn to prop each other up rather than tear each other down.

Exactly.

Not to mention as I’ve mentioned, girls are way more shallow than most think, more than guys. Apps have published as I mentioned above that girls rate like 20% of men as above average and 80% as below average lol. Men are way closer to 50/50.

Whereas BiggusDickus has …

Y’all hangin’ out with some dumb hoes tbh. All my girl friends put other, more important things first.

Stay off the dating apps!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanna argue with this so bad.

…But can’t. Too tough.

Edit: I will say, peeps be shallow in general. Idk if most ladies are “more” shallow than most guys, but if scientists did a thorough investigation and declared it so, I wouldn’t disagree.

I’d imagine dating apps inflates the egos of many involved, since it could encourage a certain mentality, a kind of “market” where comparing and exchanging goods is common.

Better to meet people through friend circles or hobby groups.

Micropenis? :sunglasses:

Yes. Those apps are basically menus of casual companionship.

Not if you’re not looking for relationships! :wink:

There’s an interesting series of articles in The Guardian at the moment about what they call “colorism”. Basically, this involves black women who can’t get dates with men of any skin tone because they’re too dark. Society, it is argued, conditions people to view very black skin as unattractive. The theory is that this originated in slavery when the offspring of black woman raped by their white slave owners would be given preferential treatment, thus making them more desirable.

This idea of lighter skin tones being more desirable continues to this day and means that black men won’t date black women with darker skin tones.

It’s interesting how such a load of bollocks would never be argued about height. That’s just seen as a natural preference.

:rofl: :rofl:

holes, you mean holes…

1 Like

I have a hard time believing you. My sister, all the women I’ve been with have expressed similar sentiments about women. They can’t stand them. They can’t fathom why I like joining men’s only membership clubs because they hate their experiences being in a large group of women. They know how it goes, they get into cliches, gossip and rumor and sabotage reputation. Talk shit about one girl and next they hang out with that girl and talk shit about the girl they were just with. One day someone’s your best friend and next day you don’t speak anymore for stupid reasons. And they let it fester for years.

For guys, I got a problem with you. I say it and maybe we even get into a physical altercations if it’s something serious enough. Next day we are best friends again.

not mine, but a funny Tinder profile taking issue with a ‘certain-type-of-ladies’ requirements.