Since when did a 6'2" height become average?

There has been a new phenomenon of these women who live off of men flying to one destination or another posting it on instagram. It is absolutely close to prostitution. They arent going out to HK every weekend for “free”

Edit* it’s not a new phenomenon, but with social media it’s become something of an career. They are those mini celebrities, and sadly lots of girls see this and try to follow.

Everyone’s got to earn a living, but prostitution is a short lived career. Gravity and time take their toll, except perhaps for niche markets.

This is a bit off topic, though.

Isn’t every thread at the end.

To be clear, I’m not calling girls that go to the clubs prostitutes. But idk how much youre in that scene. Used to be just the girls next door going out for a good time. The increase of these women who become mini “celebrities” is crazy. They post their first class tickets, staying at the W, popping bottles etc. It’s been a huge phenomenon in Taipei. I’ve hung out with some of the guys who are sponsoring these trip, and they arent doing it for friendship and kindness of their heart. And more and more girls see this and want this life, it’s literally like a career for some of them. They go out with some of these guys, post their life, get a bunch of followers and maybe get sponsored for some small event to host. These are just the “successful” ones. I’ve met far more girls who thought they can do it and resulted in disaster.

There’s this crazy want in Taiwan to be like a internet celebrity…I believe it was one of the highest picked results for kids in school on what they wanted to be.

We need to get a forumosa height poll going and find out who is our tallest member.

3 Likes

I think it’s hard to judge someones height who is taller than you. You tend to think they are much taller. Even when guys who are maybe 6’4, I’m like what are you 6’6? They seem so much bigger.

That made me laugh.

However, Churchill wasn’t a tall guy. And before anyone mentions Napoleon complex, he was average height for his time. It was British propaganda that created the myth he was short.

2 Likes

I’m 5’11 and when I’m with my 6’7 friend at the bar he always tell girls he’s only 6 feet. They then look at me at me and assume I must be a 4 feet midget if he’s only 6’

3 Likes

Well, you presumably still have your namesake. :wink:

I was trying to avoid the elephant in the room.

2 Likes

Nobody here believes my real height, it would destroy their belief that their son or boyfriend is also 190. Everyone is fucking 190 in this country who is just even slightly tall I swear.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Gorilla, maybe; elephant, no way.

Seriously, I don’t even say 190. I know my height without shoes is around 188.4 I’ve had it measured many times for athletic purposes. It kills them for me to say i’m not even 190, they refuse to believe it. The denial is funny to watch, they just say “no, no, you must be much taller. My son/grandson who is also most likely also the next jeremy lin is also 190”

1 Like

Interesting factoid: apparently, you would never name your pet gorilla “BiggusDickus”.

1 Like

Speak for yourself!

Erect gorilla penis: 1.5 inches.

Presumably fragile male ego why they beat their chests so much.

4 Likes

Does the UFC seriously let you report your own height? BAHAHAHAHA

Maybe. There the number you list, and there’s a number the other camp receives. They all mostly downplay their reach and stuff.

Same in most sports. There’s the height you’re listed. And there’s the height and wingspan that every scout and GM knows you are.

1 Like

This is precisely why he needs a grand-sounding name. Wouldn’t want the poor fellow developing a complex.

1 Like

Seriously, I beat that. Just.