Since when did a 6'2" height become average?

Just don’t beat it every day. You’ll lose too much of your vital essence. :grin:

1 Like

I wonder if girls also lie about their height often? I’ve never really payed attention to what girls say their height is.

My sister is 5’1. She lies and say she’s 5’3 on everything like drivers license and stuff lol. My mom is 5’3 so she gets super angry if I mention it. She insist she is the same height as my mom.

You’re 6’2 and your sister is 5’1?

Yes. She is not lactose intolerant and drinks milk. Also likes to eat a lot of vegetables and other stuff parents convince convince their children to eat to grow.

1 Like

I find that girls between 155 and 160 tend to round their height up to 160.

Do you ask people their height?

1 Like

Only when I want to know how tall they are.

3 Likes

I just get on my tippy toes and pretend i’m 165

And look what it got you. You ended up with a guy who’s too tall. :sunglasses:

Bahaha. You can just sum it up with “available moves: unlocked” when ladies get themselves a tall partner.

Ladies like that, she’s probably thinking about kids and procreation. If food doesn’t work, at least genes will boost your chances.

I mean, if we’re generalizing now… Have you seen pictures of N Korean men? Just saying.

:joy::rofl: I know it’s a burden for you, it’s just so ironic I can’t help it. Sorry.

Look up Dan Bilzerian on ig. That’s just one example.

I know a lot of actors 6’3 and above who would “round down” a little.

i didn’t feel the need to narrow down a link for you which has the specific stat i want. thats what you are doing. i purposely left it. the first result on google is obviously the more common answer and the one closer to the truth. but hey keep it going if it makes you feel better. taiwanese are the second tallest asians, yea i hear it all the time LOL.

because famine like conditions is a fare comparison(to non malnourished south koreans). ok then.

i agree. i’m always seeing girls posting paid adverts on IG. 90% of taiwans instagram posts are girls super meaningful selfies. its getting pretty clogged up.

Well if you wanna get nit-picky and technical… I’d say on average I’ve seen taller dudes from Armenia or Tel Aviv than in Korea.

Basically, this generalizing is all very silly and reductive.

That study is done by Imperial College London, a top 10 institution in biomedicine worldwide. Your “first result on google” is from a site called wecare4eyes.com.

But sure, the latter is “closer to the truth”.

I brought my own chair to work because it was such a piece of shit and had such bad back ache.

Lol. Something tells me there’s something wrong with a potential significant other if they do not know how to discern that height. At least in my experience, people have been found out when they tried that with my female friends.

Insecurity detected

Totally agree. I’m only 179 cm w/o shoes, but never really feel very tall until I see pictures of me next to shorter people. I often think somebody is taller than me, though they turn out to be a bit shorter. I figure it’s because from our eye-level we are looking up to the top of their heads.