Since when did a 6'2" height become average?

Manlet detected.

ya got issues pal :rofl:

What are you talking about?
I don’t have a problem with my height. I’m the one making jokes about myself being short. You’re the one who got offended at manlet memes and lashed out with the name calling. Why can’t you take the banter?

“M-muhhh h-height! This guy posting is offending me.”
Go take my height poll on the other thread. You can read through the thread and see one of my friends actually was insecure enough to get height extension surgery, maybe thats also a good option for you?

Read thru the thread and calm down, don’t be a seething manlet forumosa poster.

Learn to laugh and don’t take yourself too seriously. Life is too short. (Pun intended)

On the few occasions people have estimated my height they’ve underestimated. Must be the way I carry myself.

A guy I play pool with said he thought I was short and I’m a good inch taller than him. Very odd.

I think proper posture has a lot to do with the appearance of height. Also bodily proportions. Leggy people always seem taller than they are.

1 Like

I think it’s something facial, too. I think some have tall looking faces.

If someone wanted an example of a 4chan user, this is it

Talking about that psyche of yours lol

Yeah definitely. An oval face, or a long neck.

Go make some more testosterone threads and make fun of soy, you alpha male hunk.

:heart_eyes: bahahahahah

Who let you out of the manlet pit? I have the sneaking suspicion it’s you who is leaving manlet shoe extensions under the squat rack at my gym in Taichung.

With a name like zapman, maybe you can zap yourself a few inches of height, man.

Anyone who does yoga or ballet will look taller than they are. Those guys have lovely bodies.

This! I tend to slouch if I’m not consciously paying attention to my posture and therefore sometimes people think I’m shorter than I am.

Here’s an anecdote from the late Barry Norman on meeting Mel Gibson at a party:

"There was the occasion at a private dinner in Hollywood when Mel Gibson insisted he was as tall as I was. I disagreed politely on the grounds that I was just over 6ft and he most certainly wasn’t.

“But then he grew quite angry about it, until some diplomatic soul suggested we should settle the argument by standing back to back. This we did, and I could feel him going up on tiptoe behind me so that the top of his head would reach the same level as mine, whereupon the diplomatic soul pronounced us of equal height and Gibson said: ‘See? I told you so’.”

2 Likes

HOVERHAND!!!

1 Like

ok mate you keep believing that taiwanese are the same height as north chinese and south koreans if it makes you happy. my eyeballs and reality say otherwise but hey you keep doing the thing.

Yes. My long neck totally makes up for my short legs.

Most of the times, I feel like it’s the female pumping up their Bf. Every girl like to say their BF is 6foot or above to others. Like I said they become butthurt when I correct them and can’t accept it.

It helps! At least it’s better than a squatty neck.

Your source is crap and my source is good. That’s the reality.