Since when did a 6'2" height become average?

out of all the results on the first page of google yours is the only one with that result. the rest are 171. you just cherry picked the one that matched your bias(and ignored the others) so stop blithering on about it.

Tinder joked about height verification and a lot of guys freaked out.

Not going to lie, dating sucks these days when girls all think 6’2 is the requirement. I think like 4 percent of American men are 6’2 and above. Even less with the world population.

They could quit beating around the bush and get straight to the DNA verification. :cactus:

It also largely depends on what you mean by ‘dating’. If a gal is on hook up apps like tinder, well, then they might be looking for a short term (possibly single term) partner to do specific… ahem… physical activities that require their partner to be taller, or have longer limbs. Or whatever.

Which also sucks for men who don’t have that option which are many.

That is true

P.S. Is there something you’d like to share with the class, Andrew (regarding the gf perhaps)? Or are you just non-specifically venting. Not judging…

I dunno, it just occurs to me maybe when they’re specifying “6’2+”| it doesn’t mean what we think it means. Most women care about size and 10-20% have very specific preferences.

I guess even hookup websites have rules about propriety (if only for legal reasons) so people may be just substituting a ’ for a " here.

Bit like the ads that use ‘420’ as a transparent way of suggesting you want your hookup to bring something to smoke.

Just a thought. As regards actual height, most women don’t seem to care as long as you’re actually taller than they are.

Like a lot of men I prefer short women, but I’ve never heard of a woman who prefers short men. It’s unfortunate for short guys. Supposedly, being short makes your penis look bigger. So, I suppose that’s one advantage they have.

Hear hear! I’m also a member of the short women fan club.

Everyone’s about the same height lying down, so unless you want somebody to hold you up and bang you in mid-air or something I don’t think it really matters in this regard.

Actually, a big height difference can be kind of annoying in bed. You have to be creative with pillows and even so, some positions end up being out of the question. Also, taller guys are heavier.

I don’t have a height preference because just about everyone is taller than I am, anyway. But short fellas are super underrated! Everything is a bit more physically balanced, and I don’t feel like I’m a little girl walking around with my dad.

1 Like

guess you don’t like this song?

1 Like

I like it…I just listen to it ironically (which I think was Randy’s point).

i know. just kidding.
this takes me back to when i was a kid. laughed so much to think a singer could sing about the subject

What she said.

Yeah, I was amazed how big of a hit it was at the time. Randy’s kind of a genius.

well i don’t think this is much of a big deal in taiwan. the average girls height is 160 or less ? you would have to be pretty short to not be taller than most girls here. and sure some of them demand tall guys but the reality is most guys in taiwan are not tall so those types of girls should be best avoided, they are not in touch with reality and are demanding of wallet size aswell.

and if you are short then don’t let it stop you. i don’t think it effected prince too much, that guy was insanely short.

Prince was also a rock star. I think that may have had something to do with his success with the ladies.

I stand at a towering 160cm and don’t have trouble dating here. Just put on some muscle and look people in the eyes.

:rofl: Nice.

Thanks for letting us know your preference! What a saint.
:point_up_2:t2:Meant for it to be unironic, but I guess it’s hard not to sound that way.

Damnit, where is my drum kit!

Yeah, I’m guessing that too, but I just can’t be sure. :thinking::microscope::test_tube:

Oh, and he was also rich, and had access to all kinds of party favors…and he was a good dancer.