Some pretty sad shit

Has anyone else found themselves suddenly stopping in the middle of Replying to a @shiadoa post?? :cry:

13 Likes

I often see something that I would to link with @shiadoa as he would enjoy it, but, well, you know.

6 Likes

Yesterday :cry:
Quite sad.

1 Like

If you do you should post it anyways
How you know he ain’t reading them?

7 Likes

@shiadoa
English humour :white_check_mark:
Bad language :white_check_mark:
Cars :white_check_mark:
1,000,000 cups of char :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Sometimes I’ll think about posting in the Brexit thread to get his response or see something that he would have posted in it :sunglasses:. And there’s a lack of hot cars and fast women…Or is it fast cars and hot women…Around here now.

I can’t imagine what he would have thought of this virus. I’m sure he would have been posting his funny pics like crazy . It’s not like he needed another thing trying to kill him.

3 Likes

Where’s Shiadoa’s corner?

I’ve been meaning to post a memorial to him. I’ll do it tonight.

10 Likes

I always thought it was so ironic , he would get philosophical and talk about how he wasted his life driving fast cars and generally having a good time.

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Every time someone digs up an old thread and I see his posts there, it hits me again… :disappointed_relieved:

But then I actually read his posts and start to feel better immediately.

11 Likes

He’s gone? When did that happened?

I hope everything went ok with his funeral and with the family. Is there anyone to give us an update on things. Were they able to bring him home to England?

1 Like
1 Like

I’m wondering if they have picture quiz in Heaven

Definitely missing Shiadoah though

3 Likes

Things like this

1 Like

No, but sometimes it takes me a second to realize that he has passed. I still like his posts when I run across a new one from a thread I haven’t previously read through.

6 Likes