Spanish Vlogger explains why Foreigners like ugly Taiwanese girls

Perhaps I should clarify. Conversation was on facebook and I don’t know her. She just commented when I posted the link.

Honestly speaking, only a few foreign guys get the girls that get the stares. The majority get the girls that look like they fell down the stairs. Same applies for locals. It’s not exactly a country of beauties.

Married co workers of mine confess they don’t find the local women attractive. …and yet they married them. So perhaps some foreign men are actually self aware their girls aren’t winning no beauty contests, but can cook, keep a house, and keep them warm at night. Relationships are about trade offs.

Now, as a guy with an attractive girlfriend I can’t imagine having a plain Jane on my arm.

Speak for yerself :).
All my gals have been stunners, even the ones that were not stunners were stunners, fuck begrudgers and judging other people.

Its not like it’s any different anywhere else.

Well…Caveat is that there is more ethnic selection if that floats your boat overseas but in the end if people are happy other people should congratulate them not be shitting on them.

1 Like

Saying a girl is a stunner is… well, a judgement too. Everyone judges. Nothing wrong with that. It’s does seem to be the case that foreign guys here who brag about dating stunners, didn’t date stunners prior to arriving in Asia. The ego inflates a tad here.

Someone mentioned good looking asian girls dating ugly foreign guys. While that is in the minority, there are times that happens. To most asian girls all foreign men look similar. Same for most western guys judging asian girls. Most are just happy to pluck one from the available selection. If thats what they want power to them.

I don’t know man I never seen such a bunch of self haters as foreigners in Taiwan bitching about other foreigners.

Who the fuck cares if another foreigner is with an ugly bird or not. I certainly don’t it’s a challenge in itself surviving and thriving in a foreign country and finding a partner. If they are happy be happy for them.

6 Likes

I know what you mean. If anything foreigners should have a kind of kinship in an asian country. Not saying we should all be buddy buddy with our fellow whites, but saying we all experience similar things here including dating. But a lot of my fellow foreigners here are almost aggressive or cold. Some act like you’re an intrusion simply because you shouldn’t be present in their private fantasy of a white man in a asian world.

It’s sad we can’t all be friendly to one another instead of turning it into a sausage measuring contest. In any society its not cool to critique other people but it happens a lot here. People are snarky. I’m guessing a lot of it stems from insecurities and jealousy

Let’s put in this way: you don’t like Asians (or perhaps you don’t like Chinese). That’s all.

1 Like

Put it this way: Who are you? Is this China? Is only one opinion allowed? I’ll say what I want to say regardless

cause judging wether others peoples partners are attractive is my business. https://www.google.com.tw/search?q=get+back+in+your+box&client=ms-android-asus&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP9vrN4ILaAhVCrJQKHSHyDRMQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=559&dpr=3#imgrc=xVDovMSVFTn9QM:&isa=y

not to mention china china china

Judging from personal friends back in the day, my foreign friends mostly had nice looking lady friends, except for the one or two. And i had nice looking lady friends from all the attention I got. I disagree that Taiwan has no lookers. Taiwan has the highest density of Asian girl lookers in Asia in my view.

If you like Asian girls, just hang around Chonghsiao/DunHwa for some time, there should be plenty of eye candy, especially in the evening hours.
When the girls are dressed up a bit.

2 Likes

speak for yourself… i walk outside my door and i’m impressed by the never ending rotation of beautiful women every damn time!

4 Likes

why did she have to throw tall in there? taiwan doesn’t have tall guys? all foreigners are tall? all foreigners have blue eyes? all foreigners have blonde hair? shes the exact type i would avoid, unless i want to be triggered by nonsense stereotypes all day.

1 Like

Oh man, I take it you’ve never lived in Korea or Japan before. Go outside onto the streets there and you’ll truly be floored by the women. For every 10 girls you’ll see at least half will be very pretty girls. Though, it’s a known fact korean girls are mostly into plastic surgery.

Now let’s compare taiwan. I walk the streets and for every 10 girls perhaps 1 outta 10 is just "alright ". 1 in 40 would be considered hot and 1 in 50 “stunning”. Let’s not kid ourselves. Besides, have you ever seen a Taiwanese girl without makeup? I’m betting most of you haven’t. :astonished:

Also, the Internet has spoken.

https://www.thetoptens.com/127644/

http://shareranks.com/4004,What-Asian-Country-Has-The-Most-Beautiful-Women

Taiwan doesn’t fair well in the rankings.

Whatever floats your boat
But yes Korea and Japan have a lot of nice looking girls

Taiwan does great, what are you talking about?

I would rank Korea ahead of Taiwan.

China has very high variability. Areas like Shanghai, Suzhou, and Hangzhou with its sheer beauty would blow Japan out of the water. Other areas with hot girls are Xinjiang, with its beautifully mixed Uyghur population, and the Northeast (Liaoning, Jiling, Heilongjianag) with bigger and curvier girls, which I like.

These would be my rankings:

1. Turkey
  2. Lebanon
  3. China
  4. Korea
  5. Japan

haven’t been to korea(although i have been to ximen carrefor so thats gotta be close) but japan didn’t have the high rate of beauty’s i thought it would.

mate, taiwanese girls are probably not to your taste. its hardly scientific to say korean or japanese are better looking. we all have different tastes.

I think that Taiwanese girls get a boost from the variety of different looks they get even in such a small island. Some have really white/pale skin and eyes that make them look like Japanese, then there are some with a larger build and darker skin, then there are all the inbetweens. Really a lot of variety, I remember some of the girls I’ve seen in Lanyu look completely different from anyone in “mainland Taiwan”.

Wholeheartedly agree. In Korea, yes there were beautiful girls. But only like a few kind of looks (both face and style), with thousands looking very similar to each other. That really made me appreciate Taiwan even nore.

Genetics. People here have ancestors more diverse than even what they would admit.

I can appreciate this kind of cultural enrichment. Pretty Asian girls are better than trucks of peace and grooming gangs. I know this opinion may sound controversial and problematic, but that’s what I think.