Spanish Vlogger explains why Foreigners like ugly Taiwanese girls

Japanese teeth look like piano keys that have been smashed with a hammer. I lived in Korea 6 years. There’s plenty of beauties there. There’s also plenty here. Stop citing some silly internet site and open your eyes when you walk around.

2 Likes

Not to mention the tree-trunk legs in Japan.

“Hey, I despise this place because most of people date average people”

5 Likes

People have different preferences about these things. I believe there are some objective standards that could be divined and which are rooted in our evolutionary makeup, but there aren’t any absolutes. Sandoval may have a good point that local standards are somewhat more rigid. Beauty is hardly the only consideration when locals choose a mate though, so I’m not sure it matters.

2 Likes

“Beauty is in the eye of who’s in charge of getting an erection”

4 Likes

1 Like

And I’m the guy who gets all the repression…

1 Like

That was just a typo. He meant “election.”

Is this not an example of Spainsplaining? I feel triggered.

It’s cowsplaining. Or manmilking. No wait. Not that one.

4 Likes

Which one of all the messages are you talking about?

OP’s. Unless one quotes the poster it’s assumed one is replying to the OP. I thought that was SOP?

Alright, let’s just lay everything out on the table and be frank.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder is true up to a point. You will reach a mile marker where fuggly is just fuggly and there is no way around it.

There are attractive people and not so attractive people in every coutry and every race.

I agree with a previous poster that under the makeup is hidden some not so good surprises. Thats why makeup was invented. So find your self a girl who doesnt care to wear makeup and looks good without it. Problem solved.

Things I have noticed about Taiwanese women:

1. Many have a pretty face but a bulbous nose which tends to have large pores. It throws things off a bit.

2. Many have a lot of pimple scars on their faces (often concealed by makeup).

3. Many have that one funky tooth somewhere in their mouth. Grayish or black at the root creeping up through the gum line. Is it because of no flouride in the water or poor dental hygene?

4. Many have mosquito bite scars covering their legs.

5. Many have hairy arms and hairy legs. Some shave, some wax and some dont. But a lot have it which tosses the western idea that asian women are hairless right out the window.

6. Many have cankles.

7. Many have that funky smashed big toe that grows at an unatural angle due to wearing wrong shoes.

8. Many have a 1st toe that is way longer than the other toes.

9. Many have really bad B.O. which also tosses a western idea that asians dont have B.O. It doesnt help that deodorant is kind of a foreign concept here for many people.

These are all observations over 13 years of living here. They dont apply to everyone. But many fall into these categories. There are beautiful women here, you just have to be picky if you are looking for perfection.

I can’t see any negatives there.

1 Like

Huh. My wife has none of those. Guess I’m just lucky then.

It is true some people have imperfections… too much odd grey/black teeth here in Taiwan, too much plastic surgery in Korea, too much pancake make-up in Japan, and we could go on about American girls as well…

But I bet most of us here have more physical imperfections than the person we are in a relationship with. And yet we’d probably be a bit offended if a Taiwanese girl posted a list of common physical imperfections among western guys here.

Not in the least. I wouldnt be offended. Im far from perfect. Most people are. The complete package has a lot to do with personality, actions and looks combined. Personality and actions trump a lot of physical imperfections.

Oh yeah…

none

Majority votes for Japanese (likely due to AV influence) and Persian.

WTF is a cankle?
Why so many judgemental negative mutherfuckers on here I thought Taiwanese guys were bad for that .

Most Americans are fat bastards with poor dress sense we don’t have whole threads going on about it though.

8 Likes

Oh wow, I made a typo (actually, more likely auto-correct was behind it). But sick burn. You sure got me. :roll_eyes: