Spanish Vlogger explains why Foreigners like ugly Taiwanese girls

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

What can you expect from a robot. Bumbling bucket of bolts

Paraphrasing one of Auntie Pengā€™s favorite quotes:

If you love the girl, she can be ugly as hell, you donā€™t care. If you do not love her, then if her toe deviates a millimeter, the relationship is doomed.

1 Like

Allegedly, we are tuned to symmetric faces due to evolutionary factors. They supposedly reveal a reproductive partner with a flawless genetic makeup.

IMG_20180325_121253

1 Like

Have you gone mad, man? :astonished:

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Learn wisdom from the ways of a seedling. A seedling which is never hardened off through stressful situations will never become a strong productive plant. ā€” Stephen Sigmund

Discobot likes looking at the plants

I interpret it as a suggestion to get a pedicure. :2cents:

1 Like

eHG2nPD

As in no genetic damage. Interestingly, this pattern is attributed to none other than Da Vinci, who we would know that was constrained by the technology of his time.

Iā€™m beginning to think youā€™re not the real Jesusā€¦

what is the real Jesus?

1 Like

Yup I am aware. That is one reason why I am not in a Western country and why I married an Asian woman. I never said those things are exclusive to Taiwanese.

Sure they are. Among the average Taiwanese, it is very common. If you are hanging around the 1% then your sample is not diverse enough.

Canā€™t help but notice, especially during the hotter months when everyone is wearing sandals and open toe shoes.

Exactly. It is not all about looks. Looks last maybe 10 years if you are lucky. The vast majority of humans let themselves go after a certain age. We all get older, fact of life. Getting older means our looks change. Enjoy the decade of being hot and with a hottie and then after that accept that life has another look in store for you. Base a relationship not on looks but on personality. Good looks is just icing on the cake.

This thread is cankles man.
Pure cankles.

2 Likes

cankles

And for those that donā€™t understand the angled toe problem (for all women, because of the torture of wearing pointed shoes)ā€¦

ct-before-during-after__sm
bigstock-hammer-toe-and-bunion-23076032-300x212

And the bad tooth thing:
IMG_5543

Our Jesus can be one of other real Jesuses.

I donā€™t know why, but this never gets old.

which%20Jesus%20do%20you%20follow

I%20am%20Jesus

Oh, wait ā€“ immortality, thatā€™s why! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They missed out ā€œand soā€™s my wifeā€. A schoolboy error only an atheist could achieve.

Hey Jesus, can I do your catering?

3 Likes