Style vs substance - yes, it's political

Ughhh. Again you keep doubling down without putting two and two together. If you don’t like my response because you’re all in your feeling because I don’t care for your lectures about what and who uses Uncle Tom and why you think they use it, then go back are carefully reread my posts. Between the lines read them and perhaps the light bulb might go off

I notice you didn’t get offended when I pointed out you being black-adjecent. :thinking:

This is what you said. I will tell you that I have. Many times. Kanye got called uncle tom a lot in the rap community after supporting trump is the most recent example, this is a regular for black republicans. Same with terms like uncle Rukus and coon. They aren’t exclusively used politically, but many black people look at black republicans as such. Are you really going to deny this?

I don’t care to address your ridiculousness. Youre making a fool of yourself and showing your own character with these kinds of BS terms.

I also said that media personality can’t even be the voice of ALL Democrats.

Don’t go away mad, just realize that your arguement isn’t swaying me because you haven’t put two and two together as to why I would take that stance.

No one said that so you’re the one who is clearly lost here. And throwing a tantrum with sexist terms that don’t even make sense. I have no idea if youre a man or woman, I don’t care. I’m explaining something to you the way everyone else explains. You are the only one who is throwing the extra emotions in it for some reason. In fact, you are womansplaing to me if we want to act like that…

Womansplain? You mean being condescending? Yeah, I can be that at times in my posts. Especially when I know what I’m talking about. I can also take the “L” too when I overreach on a subject.

Winning on the Flob isn’t a life goal​:wink::wink:

1 Like

Theres no difference in what i’m doing and what youre doing. IDK why gender is even a topic. And stop Spamming me with PMs whining because you got called out.

I didn’t get called out. Lawd have mercy. You think you’ve got me all figure out because I took a strong stance in refuting what you think you know because you have had one or two back friends.

And to project your whatever and imply I’m stalking you is really overreaching. I merely thought taking into a DM would allow you to ask the question you have yet to ask.

SMH

Yeah you did. Mansplaining is weak as fuck. Shut down and stomped on.

Yeah, that’s not my point so you’ve clearly lost it. Take a deep breath and come back when you have something better. And please stop harassing me with PMs and calling me emotional in them…you are the one who is PMing me.

Have abided by you last request which was not to PM you. I think it’s you who would be good take one’s advice.

1 Like

I’m not the one PMing you. IDK why youre so emotional. And no, you didn’t reach out to me to allow me to ask questions. Please share the PM you sent if you want, because it’s basically you whining about me being emotional and saying how much more you know than me based on nothing.

LOL. Where do you get the “emotional” sense. Lawd have mercy this gonna make a good Temporary thread.

1 Like

You ranting to me on a PM about how much more you know than me lol.

Pro tip: Not a winning formula to say you know more than someone without actually showing it.

The reality is, black people are often thought of as uncle toms if they are republicans.

They are ridiculed and thought of as uncle toms.

Here lies the communication issue. I see your posts holding on to this idea that the use of the word is GOP vs DEMs and I’m arguing that has nothing to do with politics but rather it’s a mentality and/or behavior issue.

Now, if you are offended because I said you were mansplaining, that’s how your post were coming across. However, I apologise for offending you.

I’ve said it’s not at least 3x now. And no one said that in the first place. I said it can be a term used to call black people if they are republicans, and it is done so mostly by black democrats.

So let me clear it up for you.

Uncle Tom is not just a term for GOP vs DEMs. Uncle Tom is used to ridicule someone as a “Sell out” to their people. And many black people who are democrats see black people who are republicans as uncle toms. So they call the Uncle Tom.

Where am i wrong?

can y’all wait a minute, I’m making :popcorn: the slow way… in a pot with oil on bottom… slow downnnn

1 Like

Whew. Now you’ve actual calmed down and made the case you should have five thousand posts ago. LOL.

You’re wrong in the generalization of it but right in the why it’s used. So 3.5 stars for that post? :woman_shrugging:t4:

I know right ? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I did…very clearly. I said I didn’t say it’s a DEM vs GOP thing, but for some reason, you keep saying I said that. I told you 3x that I said its not but you keep insisting. And I said no one else said that many times.

Then ignore me if I’m not getting it.

Just that simple. :v:t5:

I would rather not have a person repeatedly paint a position I did not take even after I specifically said I didn’t say that. Quote me. Tell me where I said that, or anyone for that matter. No one said that. You are the only one here who thinks that.