Taiwan Drug Busts

124 cases cracked each day on average…yeah, I know that they are probably including every charge against every person but…124 cases cracked each day on average?

1 Like

Taiwan’s drug squad are SHAFT…damn rights. Who’s the cat that won’t cop out when there’s dangerous teachers all about?
(1366) Shaft Intro Original - YouTube

They weigh the leaves, and stems and bud if there is any even there.

It Ket be true!

As I suspected.

1 Like

If you read Mandarin
https://antidrug.moj.gov.tw/np-69-2.html
and
https://ba.npa.gov.tw/npa/stmain.jsp?sys=100&kind=10&type=1&funid=q040101

Caught ordering marijuana by mail from USA. 13 people, around NT$2 - 3M.

Included smoking paraphernalia (bongs) and a big green “Popeye the Sailorman” bong

Popeye_the_Sailor

2 Likes

The drug was sent to Taiwan in tea leaf cans or biscuit boxes to deceive customs officials

I assumed they would use sniffing dogs on most packages. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They have sniffer dogs there , but

I imagine there would be prosecutions in the US as well as marijuana is still a controlled substance according to the Federal law, and the package was sent overseas, therefore the Federal government has clear jurisdiction. Also it involves international smuggling of a controlled substance. But no legitimate website in the US would ever send marijuana cross state lines if it is legal in that state. Heck they wouldn’t send firearm parts outside of the US either (as it falls under ITAR).

Probably legally much safer to just grow a couple of plants yourself than try to smuggle it in.

Says they paid in bitcoin, plenty of dark websites along the lines of the silk road where pretty much anything goes. Don’t ask more about them as I don’t go looking for them just know they exist.

This is why I don’t pay taxes…

You’d have to pay me to smoke that garbage that is in the pic.

8KG of pure heroin, market price of NT$9-10 million per

Maybe they hold have gone with the Happy Buddha Temple “Lego” Kit. The unsecured partitions idea is crap.

That was some disguise job. Very convincing.

2 Likes

These look like they could be of the same origin.

Interesting. These guys don’t really seem interested in complex concealment.

1 Like

“police, presenting the evidence at a press briefing, Wednesday, said that due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the price of heroin has soared”

Pharmaceutical companies and drug dealers, oh same thing, trying to make money off of covid.

There’s just money in drugs anyway you cut it.

A lot more if you cut it wisely.

1 Like