Taiwan Receipt Lottery

I always scan all the receipts with the QR Codes & hand type the papers ones as soon as I get them and dump them all in a glass jar…when the time comes to claim the prize, I just pick out my winning one and throw away all the rest. :grinning:

Yang and Hsu only forged the last three or four digits of the eight-digit uniform invoice, resulting in small winnings like NT$200 (US$6.29) and NT$1,000, which can be redeemed at any convenience store or bank. They managed to redeem the receipts when staff were busy, so they did not have time to take a closer look.
The scam earned them more than NT$300,000 since June.
The two men now face up to five years imprisonment over fraud and forgery charges.

3 Likes

Uniform-Invoice Prize Winning Numbers for Months 07-08, Year 2023

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

How do you check digital reciepts? Is there a website not an app (can’t use Google translate in apps)

Here

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Edit: no luck :pensive:

1 Like

So how does that work? On your page I see four pairs of PDF files (unsorted and sorted) containing lists of winning numbers for each prize.

I presume people aren’t supposed to actually check their numbers against these, but rather that they’ll be notified by e-mail or the app if one of their numbers won?

They will email you list of all your digital receipts when the numbers are drawn and tell you which won something.

2 Likes

Yes, you will receive an email notification confirming your win & usually also a text message. The email will give you directions on how to claim your prize (you can redeem them in any convenience stores). Sometimes, the company which issued you your winning “雲端發票” will send you the paper receipt via post, as was my case with my Cable company, informing me of my win. Your local water & electric company will also send you a mail if you happen to win. To claim the prize, you will need to check a special number on your water/electric bill and use that number on 7-11’s ibon or Fmart’s Fami Port to print the invoice and claim your prize. So remember to always keep the water/electric bill that you have paid & not throw it in the trash for at least 2 mths.
I have also won a couple of times on the shoppee portal by buying stuffs from there and using my “Mobile Bar Code” as @slawa stated in the post above. This will enable the seller to generate a “雲端發票” for me. Upon winning, shoppee will send you a notification on the app stating you won and providing you with a special number to use on the ibon/famiport to claim your prize.

Some ppl do check as they are scared the email/text msg might be a scam.

1 Like

Here is an email I received last year on my $500 雲端發票 win from the Ministry of Finance (財政部):

Google translation:
Ministry of Finance Electronic Invoice Integrated Service Platform – 111-Year-October-October Cloud Invoice Winning Notice
Hello dear consumer:
Congratulations on winning one of the cloud invoices you requested in September-October 2011! Please refer to details.
The Ministry of Finance reminds you that the electronic invoice service will not instruct you to operate an ATM. If you receive unknown or suspicious calls or text messages, you should immediately call the customer service hotline of the Ministry of Finance’s electronic invoice integrated service platform (hereinafter referred to as the integrated service platform) 0800-521-988 ” or the Criminal Bureau’s “165” anti-fraud phone number, stay calm and check again to avoid falling into a fraud trap.

Non-member vehicles
Invoice number Winning prize type Winning amount Vehicle category Vehicle number
FN2*924 Exclusive 500 Yuan Award for Cloud Invoice 500 Mobile Barcode/RQRV2

1. During the prize collection period, please use the “Unified Invoice Redemption” APP to claim the prize or go to the supermarket multimedia server (KIOSK) to print the winning electronic invoice certificate (for members, please use the mobile phone barcode to check and print the winning invoice) , go to the prize redemption service base to claim your prize.
  2. Please immediately register your Easy Card, All-in-One Card, credit card, etc. to your mobile phone barcode to enjoy services such as automatic prize matching, proactive notification of winnings, and automatic remittance of bonuses.
  3. It is recommended that you set up a financial account on the integrated service platform and enable remittance. The next winnings will be automatically transferred to the financial account you set.

Thank you for using Cloud Invoicing and have a nice day.
If you have other questions, please contact us:
Prize redemption customer service hotline: 4128282 (please dial: 02-4128282 from mobile phone)
Integrated service platform customer service hotline: 0800-521-988
Integrated service platform customer service mailbox: please contact me

This letter is only a notification of winning, not a proof of winning. The method of redeeming the winning invoice is based on your actual settings before the draw.

4 Likes

I just won 200nt again. It was for a birthday meal for myself I had on my birthday no less…

5 Likes

Uniform-Invoice Prize Winning Numbers for Months 09-10, Year 2023

4 Likes

Nothing :cry:

I won $2000!!! :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :tada:

10 Likes

Less taxes!!! :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :sob:

nooooo :melting_face: :smiling_face_with_tear: Thank you for the reminder.

Are there different/extra numbers for the cloud receipts? Edit: Yes, here, as explained by @springonion above.
Gogoro notified me that I won something for the 09-10 period, and they even printed out and sent me a paper receipt to redeem. Now I just need to hope it works at 7-11 I guess.

1 Like

Won $500 again!! :partying_face: I guess the mth of Sep-Oct is good for my Cloud winning chances.

2 Likes

2 Likes

$500, says the app on my phone!

3 Likes