Taiwanese girlfriend will not move out of parents place

Being emotionally involved is slavery save it for later

You are young only once

Savor it

2 Likes

I think many is an exaggeration. i’ve never even heard of any myself. Heard it it more back in china, where being ‘traditional’ is more important. I heard about a 30 yr old virgin there, she had a bf, refused to give it up to him and wasn’t planning to marry him. What is in for it if you are one of those guys? I’m sure they are still paying out! Use some common sense!

1 Like

Taiwanese girls should be treated like Fire Breathing Dragons who are set on capturing your heart and beating it silly.

You should learn to be a fire dragon handler first and make them come to you, no need to go to them. There are many many of them to contend with.

When they come to you be prepared with a full arsenal not to allow them to steal your heart. Because they love to hold it and grind it and squeeze it and then in many many cases dispose of your heart and your soul as they would yesterday’s newspaper soiled by tamsui pidgeons.

They are often at the behest of their parents folly. Yes THEM, who would treat you with even more disdain and irrelevance. Many Taiwanese girls now are tied for life to their families.

IF i was young and in Taiwan again i would be in search of many many fire dragons but not allow myself to be ensnared by one. Fight them ALL :slight_smile:

There are tons of them on the subways, byways, everywhere.

REady to give you that come hither look and steal your heart and then STOMP ON IT AND CHEW ON IT .

Be prepared and STRONG, you will need your strength and be able to detect a bad situation and go on and fight other dragons.

5 Likes

If they are virgins at 40. something is WRONG there grasshopper…in the HEAD or family or …many ors. but something is fishy.

for taiwan yes… taiwanese are out there screwing each other willy nilly. it ain’t even a thing.

willy nilly , indeed

I’m not really sure, I feel like life is a journey, marriage is just a formality, I’m not even sure if I want kids but with the right person I’d be okay with raising a family, assuming my priorities in life (i.e. freedom) aren’t taken away.

She was in school in Washington in 2015, not sure if she went to Alaska, maybe?

By the way, how common are prenup agreements in Taiwan if I decide to go forward with marriage? I’m not sure how to bring it up in a way that doesn’t offend her. I’d be okay with putting a condition on the prenup that it expires when we have kids and get old (maybe past age 50?), not sure if she will throw a fit since my other Taiwanese female friend in San Francisco broke up with her BF for that reason and I do not know if prenups are even a thing in Taiwan. I’m an ABC.

Also something else I noticed - not sure what it means. Every time I visited her home recently for family gatherings, we’d eat dinner, lunch or something together, then everyone except her mom would retreat back into their rooms to “rest” and I’d chat random stuff with her mom. After a bit when I have to leave, sometimes I’d say maybe I should say bye to the others, but her mom always says they’re resting, so I just leave and say bye to her mom. I am not sure why they’d be resting right after dinner. Is this a common thing or is it just a sign that I should leave sooner since they need their privacy?

This is definitely a thing here…there are large numbers of virgins in their 30s and 40s. There are also lots of people who start having sex in junior high. There’s a whole spectrum of sexual behavior out there from the very conservative to the very liberal.

5 Likes

Tommy’s homespun wisdom wins again!

2 Likes

Your story reminds me of a salmon who after swimming in the deep blue sea is compelled to swim vigorously upstream through rocks and stuff and get all scrapped up only to finally reach its destination and DIE.

Why why why are you obsessed with this ROCK and a HARD PLACE. There are so many nicer yes NICER girls in Taiwan you can get involved with who don’t have this particular set of chains.

She is her families PRECIOUS and they are NEVER going to let her out of their sight or control.

Don’t accept the fate of a salmon.

6 Likes

Remember Taiwanese girls can be OMG so beautiful with those LEGS (OMG again) and bewitching and beguiling character but INSIDE BE DRAGON.

3 Likes

@tommy525 Just stop! Take your hands off the keyboard and take three steps back from the fucking computer! Don’t make me fly over to SF to slap you!

Tammy…Tammy…slap him for me!

4 Likes

haha. i would say “LOL” but then i would get Jimis wrath as well.

what can i do? im off today. so younguns beware.
but honestly thinking back when tommy was young and foolish and stupid (now im just stupid).
Man was i dumb and wasted so much time emotionally involved with so much shit that my then gfs put out.
Its enough to write a book.
This poor guy is ensnared by “love” and “emotion” and we need to help him see his way out of this forest.

5 Likes

I say go for it. I hear there are still seats available on the Covid Express. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I hate to give advice, but … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AloNERbBXcc

1 Like

Listen to Tommy. He’s got the experience.

As the saying in Spanish goes, the devil knows a lot because he’s old, not because he’s the devil.

4 Likes

I think you come up with these Spanish sayings yourself.:sunglasses:
This is a good one .

3 Likes

Tell her straight up what’s on your mind. Honesty is the best way forward when discussing important matters in the relationship. These aren’t issues that just resolves itself and you clearly care enough to feel some way about it.

2 Likes

Más sabe el diablo por viejo que por diablo.

4 Likes

I think you’re getting at the heart of the issue.

It’s not easy, but I hope you can figure out what you want from life.

From there, the rest will follow.

Guy