Tesla Cars in Taiwan

Why do sotme eslas have the green electric license plates and some dont?

The ones that are leased to a company don’t. Their license plates start with letter R. The tax system here seems to allow companies to lease cars and take deductions even though the cars are used only for vaguely for company use.

2 Likes

Cheers. Just leased ones? or purchased ones for a company as well?

There are two types of Plate pattern , A white plate is for Ordinary light vehicles and also can be used for electrical vehicles
Also there are white Plates with Red Pattern which is for Taxis , Uber

source:

https://www.licenseplatemania.com/landenpaginas/taiwan.htm

2 Likes

Tesla Plaid

Rimac Nevera

Rimac Nevera is an electric race car for the very rich car enthusiasts.
Tesla Plaid 124k USD vs Rimac Nevera 2400k USD

Rimac plans a production of 150 cars starting December 2021.

1 Like

Next up:

Tesla Plaid vs Lucid Air Dream Edition?

Beautiful.

Nah, next up should be lotis evija

Taken at FOS, UK

4 Likes

That ass is the next tail fin fad! So strange. Not sure if i hate it or love it.

Pretty awesome design

1 Like

I saw another tesla yesterday. White plate, no company name and license plate started with E. Still unsure why not all electrics dont have unique plates. Maybe its a year thing, they stopped caring?

You can choose white plate or white plate with green bars.
I have seen plenty of both kinds on Teslas.

White plates look cleaner while green bars stand out. Depends what the owner prefers.
I imagine green plates will have advantages in the future, certain parts of cities might only allow electric vehicles to decrease noise and pollution.

Mustangs and Camaros are triple.

1 Like

looks like a cross between a ferrari and a lambo

drove a tesla 3 today. really is a pretty nice car. Super fast and the seats and ride are real comfortable. And its pretty strange the one pedal driving. No use of brakes normally. Just push gas pedal to go and let go of gas to brake and when it comes to complete stop it stays there until you press the gas again.

quite fun, maybe i should look into leasing one.

1 Like

you didnt quote me so I forgot what the reply was to :slight_smile:

Gas? Accelerator pedal!

1 Like

Uh I use gas pedal loosely

As the car is electric of course

Takes a little getting used to but one pedal driving isn’t bad

1 Like

I was in a tesla 3 performance a little while back. White on white and interior was so nice. But… The AI can be quite unforgiving at times. Collision dectection is on the cautious sideso any undertaking drivers might alert the system quite regularly

This is the Paninfarina electric hypercar they were showcasing as well.