The Comedy Stylings of the Global Times and CCP!

They really are the worst behaved team in any competition. Taiwanese don’t like Koreans who compete hard in the manner that Americans or Germans or Russians do but Chinese are flat out filthy.

The swimmer wasn’t mocking others for doping - he was screaming at them for protesting him…for doping.

2 Likes

The report I saw was that he was banned before and was pointing at someone who also had been banned before, like kettle black and all that jazz.

We’re probably talking about the same person though different incidnts.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/23/sport/sun-yang-duncan-scott-swimming-spt-intl/index.html

He really is a gem. He has another trial for drug charges this week - the incident came from when his private security guard smashed the vials of blood he’d provided for mandatory testing…with a hammer.

Probably he has a list. A long list.

Source: outline.com is available for purchase - Sedo.com

New comedy routine by the Global times! Now denying everything despite the proof out there! No she didn’t submit a resignation, which is TECHNICALLY correct, but she said she has wanted to resign, but couldn’t. Sneaky Sneaky!

Chairman Xi, you make me laugh! :rofl:

God Emperor Xi

3 Likes

Meanwhile, in a Sunday School in the US.

Hello everyone! We welcome our newest Christian Brother, Chen Chen from China. Everyone say hi!

‘Hi!’

Alright! Chen Chen, can you help us recite the Ten Commandments?

1. ‘The Party must be obeyed in every respect.’
  2. 'You have to do whatever the Party tells you to do. ’
  3. ‘Thou shall not kill, unless they insult China. Then they are fair game.’
  4. ‘I am the Lord, Xi Jinping. You may not have any other gods or countries before me.’
  5. ‘Honour Xi Jinping, thy father.’
  6. ‘Remember October First. Keep it holy.’
  7. ‘Thou shall not covet another country’s flag. Coveting Taiwan is A-OK, however. It’s ours since ancient times. We may also reserve the right to lands of which Chinese people live on.’
  8. ‘Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour, unless thy neighbour is a foreigner. Then they are a spy. Report them immediately.’
  9. ‘Thou shall not take the name Xi Jinping in vain, feel free to disparage any American President though.’
  10. ‘Thou shall not steal, unless it’s from foreigners. Do so covertly by hacking and infilitration and economic warfare.’
  11. ‘There are only 10 commandments, anyone who says otherwise is an enemy of the state.’

:rofl:

1 Like

Lmao, is anyone with an IQ above 37 going to believe this sort of nonsense?

2 Likes

Oooh. That’s one of their best jokes so far!

So wait, the headline and the article were accurate, but misleading. I thought that was impossible!

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1170808.shtml

OOOH a juicy one this month.

China: Buy our equipment or we’ll be really mad and relations will be harmed.
Also China: We can choose to buy whatever we want! Any disagreement is meddling in China’s Internal Affairs™ and hurts the feelings of the Chinese People™!

1 Like

I’m so sick of these brain washed CCP brown nosers. They get more ridiculous by the day. Anything you say their counter is the US did something bad in the past. Its always that excuse.

1 Like

It’s called whataboutism

1 Like

I think sooner or later, the Rest of the world will have had enough. They sound like such fools in places on social media for all to see how they really are. They’ve pushed their BS for too long.

3 Likes

You guys have to read this :rofl:

I love how these guys just stand there with straight faces and just lie.

1 Like

Liu said China is "committed to the principle of non-interference in other countries’ internal affairs and respects academic freedom

."

:rofl: LMAO they’re telling us that punching people they disagree with is Freedom of Speech!

I wonder how they will react when I punch one of their journalists.

4 Likes

Antifa uses that same argument.

I make it a rule never to punch first and always to punch last.

1 Like

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/01/tech/huawei-ceo-ren-zhengfei-daughter/index.html

But to Huawei founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei, she is the daughter he praises for her year of “suffering.”

She must be a real martyr with those two mansions, good food, clean air and lack of state-inflicted physical and psychological torture. That Canada country sounds real shitty.

2 Likes