The completely useless obvious advice thread

:rofl:

In the end, we are all sushi. :fish: :blowfish: :tropical_fish: :squid: :octopus: :slight_smile: :hocho: :sushi: :rainbow:

I guess do not borrow money from Loan sharks. Amusing article, but these Companies are vultures.

Don’t fart in the elevator in the building that you live in. Personally I almost had an unfortunate event.

The Japanese have a simple, foolproof formula for a lasting marriage: don’t get divorced.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I was about to post this in the Pointless post of the day thread but then thought better of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeFMtmUAFRo

“Look! Over there! A squirrel!” isn’t usually the best way to have a discussion.

Do you mean Tando or Rocket

What is this squirrel reference ?

What’s a “squirrel”?

You…but smaller and in black and white.

Bullshit

You’re right. Should be: you…but smaller and brownish-gray.

It seems very odd that this post, directly addressing the post to which it replies, was moved but the earlier post was not. Simply inexplicable.

The other post was edited to remove the insinuation that a certain person was smurfing. Without that, the response doesn’t make any sense, unless we take it as useless advice.

If it really upsets you that your post is being taken as useless advice, we can move it somewhere else.

I don’t know what smurfing is. The post of mine you moved was a response to the part of the post ahead of it that you did not move. Riggers made a statement. I said it was incorrect. Riggers pointing to something else that may also be incorrect. My post pointed out that non-sequitur.

Oh, very sorry. I thought you were reacting to his insinuation that you were doing something improper (i.e. that he was distracting the audience from the substance of your argument by attacking you instead).

No worries, it’s obviously not important. I just ignored the personal stuff because that’s usually not fruitful to pursue.

And thanks for the info. Smurfing sounds like what I know as sock-puppetteering.

This here thread be for completely useless obvious advice, and with that in mind all ya’lls completely obvious useless advice will not be tolerabled

2 Likes