The Great Reset

https://spectator.com.au/2022/07/prince-charles-great-reset/

3 Likes

Seems to be an awful lot of curves in need of flattening these days. Can’t curves just be curves?

2 Likes

Please don’t fat shame.

2 Likes

Note the ‘for the brave’ and ‘for natural muscle build’ slogans.

1 Like

I bet this becomes the norm even after Davos/NATO pulls the bottomless money pit in their war against Russia. I bet Swiss resident Schwab won’t abide by this.

Get them young.
I wonder who owns the company and has paid to place them into schools?

What’s the issue with eating insects?

I thought that must be some sort of stupid internet meme, but no, it’s real.

IMO there’s nothing wrong with eating insects as such. What bothers me is that “they” seem intent on shutting down any form of traditional farming so that we’re left with nothing but insects if we want to avoid protein deficiency. God only knows why. Apparently it has something to do with climate change. They’re so fecking retarded they don’t seem to realise that what they have in mind is physically impossible, but they’re going to do it anyway. And eventually whoever survives the ensuing famine is going to have to put Humpty back together again.

3 Likes

Indeed:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/02/how-insects-positively-impact-climate-change/

Eating bugs can also end world hunger. Yay! Finally. I knew the technocrats with their AI bug farms could save us.

Specifically, they’re very keen on feeding everyone mealworms.

Crickets are also popular.

The EAT-Lancet Commission is the primary organization behind the push, made up of 37 “world-leading” scientists from 16 countries from various scientific disciplines. The alleged goal of the Commission was to reach a scientific consensus by defining targets for healthy diets and sustainable food production. Their 2019 report is the foundational document for the next phase of introducing bugs into mainstream diets on a mass scale.

It should come as no surprise that the report was entirely funded by the Wellcome Trust, in turn owned by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). (Pfizer’s got a hand in there as well). The largest shareholder of GSK is Dodge and Cox (DODGX).

Who is the largest shareholder of DODGX?. It happens to be everyone’s favorite humanitarian:

“[DODGX] Largest shareholders include SWERX - Schwab Target 2040 Fund, SWDRX - Schwab Target 2030 Fund, SWIRX - Schwab Target 2035 Fund, SWHRX - Schwab Target 2025 Fund, SWCRX - Schwab Target 2020 Fund, SWMRX - Schwab Target 2045 Fund, SWNRX - Schwab Target 2050 Fund, SWORX - Schwab Target 2055 Fund…”

Aaaand…we’ve come full circle back to Klausy boy :rofl:

1 Like

Funny thing is if it’s shrimp many people are happy to eat it (not me) and there really isnt a difference

Just discovered what ESG is.
Environmental social and governance - an asset rating mechanism.
A nice thing the elites have planned.
(Mark Carney mentioned something similar to this a while back. I remember posting his quote about a year ago and was not believed). Well, it was announced at Cop 26.

The aim is to monetise nature. A tree (a carbon sequestration service), a stream (a human settlement service), a mountain, etc., will be a commodity.
The elites will make insane amounts flying round on jets, while we are shamed for breathing.

“The Climate transition presents a historic investment opportunity”
Larry Fink, BlackRock, 2020.

Covered here:

2nd Part:

2 Likes

I will pass, on Klaus burgers, thanks.

A parasitological evaluation of edible insects and their role in the transmission of parasitic diseases to humans and animals
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6613697/

2 Likes

What makes this stuff so powerful is that it looks superficially plausible, and some of their underlying facts are correct. What they’ve done is spun … well, a great narrative that’s complete bollocks around a core of truth. You have to admire their creativity at least.

What we’re being given now is not a Great Reset. It’s a Great Shutdown. It’s the same bloody idiots who engineered the COVID clownshow saying “oooh, I wonder what this button does … oops, let’s press it again and see if we get a different sort of explosion!”.

What’s most worrying to me, though, is not the fact that they’ve come up with some compelling nonsense that will fool the masses into going along with it (again) but that nobody else is really putting forward a more compelling alternative. It does nobody any good to just sit around whining about it; somehow or other, the one-third of the human race who can see what’s about to happen needs to come up with a different narrative that’s better than the WEF version. I don’t know what that might look like or how it can happen. But if nobody steps up to the plate, we’re going to have to wait until a Cultural Revolution-style mass famine and social collapse plays out to its bitter end. I don’t think there are many historical examples of Great Resets that panned out in any other way.

@cake: yes, I’m sure there are sensible reasons why humans have never been compelled to eat insects as their primary source of protein. Sure there are plenty of human societies have a small dietary contribution from insects, bugs, or whatever, but I’m not aware of any that ate little else but insects. It’s a mystery to me why the WEF crowd think this is somehow “efficient”. It isn’t. It’s way more resource-intensive than just letting some cows or chickens or ducks run about, and as soon as the oil runs out (or gets prohibitively expensive) their high-tech insect factories will just be useless hunks of junk.

1 Like

Yes, it seems we’re in this phase at present.

I guess they’ve gotta shut it down, before it’s rebooted using the required boots.

Not sure if this has been posted before:

4 Likes

Wtf? I was pissed when Taiwan immigration started taking fingerprints. Now this.

3 Likes

The magic kingdom has fallen to the empire.

Boooo no Soros cameo, and where is the arbitary NATO plug? What a missed opportunity. The “no fertilizer” mention was nice though. I’m shaking in my knickers and am going to buy gold and silver now brb.

Wonder what happened here? Were his masters telling him to do things that his conscience couldn’t cope with? Or did he just have visions of farmers chasing him with pitchforks?

“Staghouwer’s role will temporarily be taken on by the former agricultural minister Carola Schouten.”

Oh look. What an extraordinary coincidence. It’s a good thing there’s no such thing as conspiracies or we’d probably be in trouble.

3 Likes

They piss on our shoes and tell us it’s piss.
Some here seem to be drinking it up.

1 Like

A nice summary…

2 Likes