The Great Run On Toilet Paper 2018 & 2020 & 2021 & 2022!?

I’m doing my part for the country. No toilet paper purchases until the supplies return. Making the 4 rolls I have last.

1 Like

I’ve got you beat. I don’t use toilet paper. I have fancy Japanese toilets with heated seats and warm water bidets. Who wants my quota of ass paper?

Yep, the runs on Toilet Paper are going faster than covid-19 is.

1 Like

I ran out and had to buy a pack from Seven. I felt well ashamed.

1 Like

Panic buying at some Costcos in Southern California, too. TP and bottled water, which really seems like more of an earthquake thIng…

1 Like

So what happens with your fancy Japanese toilet when the power goes off, or the water is turned off for a while?

1 Like
  1. I have my own well which I had drilled when I first bought my property.

2. I have a gasoline powered generator to provide electricity to the entire house in the event of power failure. Comes in real handy when a typhoon causes power outages.

If everything fails, then I’ll just go shit in a hole on the lower 40!

4 Likes

Make sure that you know your leaves. IJS

1 Like

Bamboo is a bit rough!

1 Like

So, forumosa meet-up at MalcolmReynolds’ place for, well, let’s say the entire spring?

4 Likes

Tent city! Watch out for snakes, though!

2 Likes

Fortunately Taiwan also makes a lot of its own drugs, the common ones anyway. Taiwan is a bit of powerhouse that way. Our weak point is mainly energy but coal and oil are easy to import and won’t run out. Food a bit of a question mark but there’s no shortage of food when you have the money.

4 Likes

It is not too bad. There were more desperate times :toilet: :roll_of_toilet_paper:

A helicopter dropped off the much-needed toilet paper on Wednesday :helicopter:

I’m ‘right handed’, sorry! Left hand would mess up.

Australia has fallen :roll_of_toilet_paper:

5 Likes

It’s a joke with a nod to religion. :wink:

5 Likes

We went out for some last minute shopping in Sydney today before our flight back to Taiwan tonight. Coming back to the Car afterwards and a woman was filling the back of hers - with Toilet Paper. I was tempted to pull my phone out and take a photo to shame her, but couldn’t be bothered…just gave her a long stare.

Ok guys. Get ready. Went to PX Mart yesterday and they had about 80% of The canned goods shelves empty.

1 Like