The Hopefully Mercifully VERY Short Jussie Smollett Trial Thread

Maybe when they stop defending all their assaults and murders against Asian people, stop committing crimes far out of proportion to their percentage of the population (for example, blacks commit 56% of murders in which someone was actually caught and convicted), stop voting 95% for Democrats, and stop blaming Whitey for their bad life decisions, I’ll consider it!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: From Jussie Smollett

Sixth was another false report, but apparently he did not sign that statement, and the lack of a signature meant that it didn’t meet the legal requirements necessary to convict him on that charge.

2 Likes

Love the Dave Chapelle stand up when he said the same.

4 Likes

The scary thing is, Kamala was a former prosecutor and this wasn’t obviously a stupid made up case for her.

1 Like

And, of course, our President, Vice President, and almost all of the establishment media.

3 Likes

Derp!

Some people honestly think they win just because they get their way. This is a good change for Americans to see played out on the tv.

3 Likes

2 Likes

A “Republicans pounce” story. Always reporting on the agile crafty pouncing Republicans rather than the actual story itself.

5 Likes

That must be a really deep analysis.

Justice for the Juicy Reporters!

1 Like

Like I actually read it… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll do it for you: “We bought this obviously bullshit story hook, line, and sinker, and after we finished having multiple orgasms over it, we blasted it as far and wide as we could, and now Sean Hannity and right-wing media personalities won’t shut up about what utter tools we look like.”

6 Likes

And you didn’t even have to read it. :grin:

3 Likes

The worst thing about it is people didn’t even think about it. At no point was there a step back from the computer to ask whether this story made any sense. It’s worrying that we’ve reached this point.

2 Likes

You are too kind, but I would suggest it’s worse than that. They are not stupid they do ask themselves these questions they just don’t care it’s a lie. That’s a lot more dangerous than being ginormous buffoons, but for what it’s worth it’s the same tune the FBI sang after it turned out the Steele Dossier was a bunch of garbage, “oh well, we were ginormous buffoons, but we were acting in good faith” They are not ginormous buffoons, nor are the media and they are not acting in good faith. That’s the problem.

6 Likes

“acting in good faith” is key. Two many on the right and left extremes think it’s fine not to now. Arguably they always have done, but it seems to have become mainstream.

4 Likes

Aha…it was the Subway Sandwich that unraveled his story!

2 Likes

I keep imagining Dragnet style commentary about the sandwich.

2 Likes