The January 6th commission and January 6th defendants

Charge Trump already and do it in court so we can at least have someone push back against the claims or bring in rebuttal witnesses.

Otherwise it’s just Kabuki theater. The fact she is doing it under oath doesn’t make a difference, anyone that watches what goes on in Washington knows anyone can lie under oath and be proved liars, like Comey, Brennan and the rest of them, they only charge you if you are not one of them, like Roger Stone. In which case CNN gets a heads up (illegally) camera crew turns up for a SWAT team raid on the old man at 6am to carry him away in handcuffs wearing slippers and pajamas.

3 Likes

You do understand they can’t do that right?

Then the GOP should have done more to participate, and not cockblock the investigation. Every gd word Trump said will come out. All of this at the end of the outrageously wrong stop the steal horseshit. Not have their very own investigation when the GOP takes the house, which may not even happen. Trump is an albatross. Those who choose to run with him can sink for all I care. I don’t need some megalomaniacal POTUS from any party telling me what a good American is. This testimony, from the people who saw him every day says it all for me. He does not deserve a second chance, and Rudi and Eastman should be charged.

I call out the obvious bullshit when I see it, Trump grabbing the wheel of the car despite that car having a partition between him and the driver stinks of bullshit, it doesn’t matter you like the guy or not.

She wasn’t even there in a court of law it would be thrown out as hearsay and now we have a ketchup trail on the wall where Trump threw his tendies. :rofl:

The people have spoken… well, those that even answer [CBS] poll survey phone calls.

2 Likes

YOu are myopically fixated on the incidentals. Try the overall picture. Go listen to what she said Trump was saying just before he went out on that stage and spoke to the crowd. Jesus H Christ, if that doesn’t make you think he was way out of his depth and playing a VERY dangerous game, I have nothing more for you.

I don’t care about stupid little articles about catchup. I care that he knew the crowd was armed, and he wanted the magnetic scanners removed or not used, and he wanted to lead those riotous assholes to the Capital.

YOU posted the incident. If there was something specific then post it. Grab a bag, it sounds like you are hyperventilating.

I have not watched any of the hearings. Time better spent picking my nose hairs.
So does this change anything? Or just more smoke and mirrors from everyone?

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1541880997364568064?s=20&t=OEMVBjdHYjWfQxR6reH2oA

I just did. And for the last part, eat me. Be a mod or be a poster. I’m not getting caught up in your meaningless back and forth blovating, just so you can tell me the rules.

You are the one being rude, others can decide for themselves. I’m free to post my thoughts same as everyone else.

Oh well, enjoy your wee pretendy hearings.

Then stop reformulating your opinion. You’re part of the problem. :idunno:

Ha. That made me really laugh. You haven’t posted a proper thought in months. Worse than McNulty with a gun.

Sadz

I asked if that tweet changes anything or just more smoke and mirrors on both sides.
I’ve said for years I hate both sides of the political aisle. Nothing is getting done for the common good of man (except maybe now in terms of SCOTUS sweeping things back to legislators to where those things below).
People can state they did not support what happened Jan 6 (I knew it would go nowhere before the shooting and the Hagar the Horrible character) and also dislike the shenanigans of Jan 6 hearings, which are all political blowharding.

Salty today. You should want the truth about these things not a fictional creation pushed on everyone for years by those who have a political axe to grind.

so… how familiar are you with the interior of the presidential vehicles that this is such bullshit?

Everyone called it out as bullshit, seriously Trump screaming “I’m the President” while grabbing the wheel is the kind of stuff a bad Netflix script writer would write.

How stupid do you have to be to swallow this one, everything Trump did or said was leaked pretty much right away, you think 18 months later we just get to hear about him assaulting secret service agents and grabbing steering wheels just now.

Trump put out a statement calling it bollocks, not that many will see it since he is banned from social media, apparently the secret service agents said they will testify under oath this never happened.

Not that they will be called, because it’s kabuki theater meant for those who prefer to live in a fiction and Netflix fantasy world.

Apparently Don Jr. has been in them enough times to comment.

so is the bullshit big steal you believe and trump standing there smiling while a congressperson says a SCOTUS decision is a win for white life, but here we are.

and you default to believing him because he’s so honest?

yea, she said it was second hand, so there’s a decent chance that it’s not true or hyperbole.

so what do you think of her first hand accounts?

I never said I believed that. That’s the thing about you guys that want to live in a fantasy world, you need to keep making stuff up. Find anywhere I have said that.

It sounded like bullshit, I would have called that out for anyone. You on the other hand believe anything no matter how unreasonable it sounds, because you like the fictional world.

So why are you defending it?

The one where Trump throws his tendies at the wall?

I explicitly said that it’s probably not true or hyperbole. you, on the other hand, jump to calling it out as false by making shit up (there’s a partition (that must not be able to be lowered to be relevant)!)

See you didn’t back up the claim I believe “the big lie” things you accuse me of believing but can’t back up.

So, no partition. OK, that changes everything. :roll_eyes:

yes yes, we know, you don’t won’t say you believe it, you’re just JAQing off.