The January 6th commission and January 6th defendants

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/12/29/will_cain_so_where_has_january_6_fbi_most_wanted_ray_epps_been_the_daily_mail_found_him_on_his_ranch_in_arizona.html

:thinking:

Good stuff, thanks. Despite my well-documented history of directional skepticism, I’m having some trouble coming up with any other explanation for the behaviour of the people they highlight here.

It seems pretty plausible to me that the FBI (or whoever) amplified what happened, although whether it was deliberate I’m unsure — “flushing out the crazies” may have just gotten out of hand.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, there is zero oversight nowadays on the alphabet agencies, and they clearly can do whatever they want. What a great government job to have.

1 Like

There are lots of leaks. Lots.

Time to put on your party dress.

1 Like

It’s Jan. 6 madness!

A battle of the narratives, they seem oblivious to the fact the curtain has gone up and we are watching clear eyed.

1 Like

This article and the two it references pretty much sums up where I’m at with all this.

It was a legit protest, then a mob, then a riot. I gave Trump my vote twice, legally. He won’t get it again. If that’s the best the GOP can do, again, cash me outside.

And a gift for @Mick

1 Like

On the money.

I registered as a Republican so I can vote against him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe skinny Mike Pompeo will run.

Most likely I won’t be bothering to vote, true.

1 Like

Parts of it were good, if I took issue with some parts I would be repeating myself today.

As for whose running, those that watch these things have long stated the establishment have long been grooming Nikki Haley for the Republican nominee.

Trey Gowdy spoke VERY highly is Elise Stefanik in his book. She is my NYS Congressperson. I get her weekly email. Seems a lot of “Radical dems!” :runaway: If she could tone that sh8t down, I’d like her a bit more.

This definitely reminds me of 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

ha

Worry pron. Ha. Yeah, pretty much.

Enjoy Taibbi while he’s still alive. Old Iron Ass may have provided the way to cancel him.

The core principle of Cheney’s politics was protecting his new bureaucracies of murder and open-ended detention from legal challenge. That meant creating structures that were legally invisible. Are you on a watch list? Has the FBI sent out a National Security Letter to your telecom provider? Have you been approved for “lethal action” and put on the “distribution matrix,” a.k.a. the kill list? Courts repeatedly declined to listen to complainants with such questions because the secrecy of the programs made it difficult or impossible to prove they had a cause of action, a perfect Catch-22.

3 Likes

In a story entitled “Dick Cheney returns to the House and receives a warm welcome . . . from Democrats,” the Washington Post wrote.

Says it all.
His daughter is a female beetch/c__t version of him.

1 Like

Yet, “insurrection” and “sedition” are legal terms. They have a meaning. The FBI investigated thousands after January 6th and charged hundreds. Not one is charged with insurrection or sedition or conspiracy to overthrow the country. The vast majority are charged with relatively minor offenses of trespass or unlawful entry or property damage- the type of charges that are common in protests and riots.

1 Like

These people know no shame. Such hypocrites

3 Likes
1 Like