The K-man's finest hour(s)

No, but some folks here seem OK with racial or religious profiling, but you’re right I’ve made my point and will move on. It’s always surprised me how many, um, less than progressive types of people end up living and working in Taiwan.

5 posts were split to a new topic: From k-man

I don’t think Taiwan is the gold standard of being progressive in terms of racial profiling.

They do? :thinking:

Only allowing progressives to live and work in Taiwan seems like it would be an overly restrictive immigration policy.

1 Like

Discussion the issue is fine, I meant that that exchange wasn’t going anywhere.

1 Like

A white guy from South Africa becoming a US citizen is …? Not African-American!

Multiple people indicted for this. K-man chooses to highlight the English Teacher.

2 Likes

But who cares about this? How about people arrested for possession of small amounts of marihuana?

Of marihuana?

I’d say zero.

Eh wasn’t a guy allegedly arrested for a dead forgotten marijuana plant in his house?

The K-Man digs in:

Guy

1 Like

This article is such trash. I don’t trust China’s vaccine either, but the point of the vaccine is not to prevent contraction of COVID. No vaccine is 100% effective at that, thousands of vaccinated people around the world have gotten COVID.

MANY vaccines are 100% effective at preventing hospitalization and death, which is the point. He’s misrepresenting the vaccine.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for the science that BBC and CNN keep telling me to follow, and now I have found it.

I FOUND THE SCIENCE!!!

Thank you qinqinbaobaojugaogao

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Now pointing out other’s flaws:

1 Like

What is a solider?

Answer: Someone who gave your grandma panty hose and chocolate bars during WW2. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

With Taiwanese already on edge over a massive surge in local COVID-19 cases…

ugh

1 Like

Keoni isn’t the only person doing this as it appeared to be a standard TaiwanNews line to report new covid cases “ranging from less than five years old to over 90 years of age” for weeks which, if you think about it, covers a good number of people.

However, now it appears that this virus is, for some odd reason, striking particularly hard at five year olds.

5/24 -

between the ages of five and 80

5/25 -

between the ages of five and 90

5/26 -

between the ages of 5 and 90

5/27 -

between the ages of five and 100

5/28 -

between the ages of five and 90

5/29 -

The youngest was less than five years of age, the oldest in their 90s

5/30 -

ranging from less than five years old to over 80 years of age

1 Like

TL;DR; Barbie divorces communist.

1 Like

Ah, the classic “He has sacks of money” vs “He incessantly boasts about the superiority of China” dilemma. :rofl:

I’m still waiting for the K-Man to report on that belligerent “no mask, no compliance” guy in Taichung. . . . He seems to be losing a step here!

Guy

2 Likes