The K-man's finest hour(s)

Ha, I can imagine. I’m talking about the ponies though

Notwithstanding the cretinous attitude of the landlord, I enjoyed the K-man’s misplaced modifier:

Lee (the victim) immediately called the police and as he was bleeding and looked suspicious, the security guard blocked Chang (the assailant) from leaving the building.

The security guard was bleeding and looked suspicious?

2 Likes

Is the building in Sanchong? In that case it would be part& parcel.

“Balmy” is back on the menu, guys!

3 Likes

My dictionary tells me balmy means pleasant. Since it will be raining and we will have a cold spell, I do not believe that is the right word to use.

Now muggy is a great word to describe weather in Taiwan. Hot and humid and sticky and generally icky.

Wishe dTaiwan would have something in between. Like a real Spring.
54256561_1048914078629586_684510713447710720_n

This is poor. K fails to even mention that the great white is a vulnerable species and that killing a pregnant female is a tragedy. Also the professor is talking bullshit. It’s well-known that the great white is ovoviviparous.

3 Likes

The photo of all those baby sharks is heartbreaking. :disappointed_relieved:

Oh wait, K-man took the hint and added to the story to reflect Man’s inhumanity to fish. Either that or the bear failed to scroll all the way down on the original story.

K-man´s popularity is attracting others to copy his style…

1 Like

That’s a remarkably similar style.

“Staff writer”…no name…

F-I-S-H-Y

Is the K-Man working undercover for other media outlets???

Nah, there’s no direct quotes from amused netizens.

“It’s terrible and ridiculous.”

2 Likes

That kind of sums up this whole thread…and the K-man’s career.

Jesus man, don’t say that. This thread is my life’s work. :scream:

Very different information than in the first article. First the man was in a coma, now he’s walking around the airport after the fall. K-man should copy from better sources.

Parking this here mainly for the appalling English in the final photo caption:
“Nguyen standing in front of box where baby left”. Someone seems to think it’s cute to call a baby “baby”:roll_eyes:.

How many points do you get in Pokemon for discovering a live human baby? This report has some serious gaps in it.

Gotta be pretty high, especially with placenta attached.

There may be potential for an app here.

The average annual temperature is a balmy 27 degrees Celsius

He manages to add a sprinkle of K-Man’s magic to any news. Masterful.

On a side note: less than 4 hours direct flight at 10000nt to visit that place sounds great for a short trip on a tropical island that isn’t too mainstream.

3 Likes