The Morgue 2020

Here, comrade, have some coronavirus…uh, vaccine.

1 Like

I don’t understand. What is the difference?

1 Like

Well, presumably the virus in the vaccine would be inactivated or attenuated. Of course, “mistakes” sometimes happen.

Let’s assume that vaccines are really bad. Can’t you just not take it? Why make it a big deal?

Personally, I’ll be waiting till it’s been tried out on millions of Guinea pigs first. I assume Duterte’s doing it to improve relations with Russia after China turned out to be a less than reliable big brother.

1 Like

The Russian one will likely be dumb as fuck. Sorry, I didn’t realise that was all you were referring to.

Presidente Duterte is a man of science. He cured himself of his gayness by having sex with beautiful women.

3 Likes

To be honest, sounds more like a man of the cloth. :grin:

1 Like

He doesn’t like those people. I think he said a priest molested him when he was a boy.

1 Like

This could actually explain a lot.

Yeah. It would make sense, sadly.

1 Like

This is true. He cites this as a reason for his hatred of Catholicism, which is an odd fit for such a Catholic country.

Robert Trump, Donald Trump’s brother died.
Covid?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1299070571154731009?s=20

and queue the theme song for cartoon I grew up watching:

3 Likes

Crap. Chadwick Boseman, most famous as the star of Black Panther, has died of cancer at age 43.

5 Likes

So horrible. He was so young.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Are you shitting me? The Star of ‘Black Panther’ died??? This is fucking horrible… gutted. :disappointed:

I pray they don’t try and recast the role. Haven’t felt this awful about a celeb death since Bourdain.

2 Likes

Indeed, a very talented actor and outspoken artist.

1 Like