The Pocahontas 1/2020th thread, aka E. Warren

I ordered a DNA test for myself just for fun as my folks have a 60th anniversary coming up and I thought it would have some comedic value for the reunion. It will be hilarious if I have more Native American than she is…

or an awkward situation if the DNA has zero match with your parents. :wink:
Don’t open up results in front of all the relatives.

1 Like

You probably do. Heck, there are probably Danes in Copenhagen with as much native American DNA as she has. :grin:

If it’s a potluck thing you should consider bringing Warren’s version of that ancient native dish, made for centuries by plains Indians in North America and passed down in her family, herbed tomatoes and crab with tomato mayonnaise dressing.

1 Like

I believe the figure is around 25% that the child is not the offspring of the father who believes he is. Men are such bastards.

1 Like

haha. I have no doubts that they are my parents. Many physical matches between them and myself. I look like whichever one I stand by kind of like a chameleon and even inherit some medical problems and also advantages. I’ve heard there is some 1% marker BS that will show up so that could be fun for storytelling. My family has a extreme sense of humor.

1 Like

It seems my parents are truthful. Dad is Italian and French. Mom is English and German. Screenshot_20190713-151427_1

2 Likes

6% African? You think you will qualify for reparations?

1 Like

0.9% West African?

If you were Liz Warren you’d be crowing by now. Whoops, I meant Pocahontas “Cherokee” Warren, aka The Ivory White Maiden who would never have dreamed of cheating to gain employment by claiming to be Native American. :grin:

1 Like

Maybe? Haha. Parents gotta raise their kids to go after what they want and never expect a handout.

2 Likes

I’ve want to try the 23 and me health + ancestry deal, but it’s not on the international site.

Maybe the US site allows international shipping.

I wish I had done that one or ancestrydna. I went for the cheap one on myheritage.com.

The trouble is that I’m looking at my family tree in ancestry.com and it would have been better to use their dna tool so it would link together. I was impressed that the myheritage test identified my cousin with matching DNA without them know anything about my family. I know this is not a precise science and there’s a marketing BS aspect to it but it did confirm some things for me in terms of some minor medical conditions.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/19/warren_begins_speech_to_native_american_forum_with_apology.html

IMG-20190820-WA0000

1 Like

Hilarious. She is faker’n a Gucci bag in Pattaya.

When she was a tenured prof at Harvard Law she repeatedly refused even to meet with native American student groups. Now when it’s politically expedient, she panders to native Americans.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Credit where credit is due, Pocahontas is consistent.

She claimed to be an American Indian in order to boost her career prospects, and now she claims Michael Brown was murdered in order to boost her career prospects. She plagiarized ridiculous recipes in Pow Wow Chow, and minutes after Kamala Harris tweets that Brown was murdered in Ferguson, MO, Pocahontas parrots her.

She seems to think that Trump’s personal faults (rather, his supporters not holding them against him) are a dog whistle for olly olly oxen free. Pocahontas is faker’n a glittering, big-footed hooker on Soi Cowboy, and I don’t think she cares if we notice.

2 Likes

Did @bojack have some kind of traumatic experience in the Land of Smiles that he’d like to share with us today? :grin:

Fortunately the big feet and what appeared to be a golf ball stuck in “her” throat prevented any further meaningful discussion if you know what I mean. “She” seemed to be real kind, though, I will give “her” that.

Was that before or after the BJ? :wink:

I don’t think there was enough Jack Daniels on Soi Cowboy that day. Soi Cowboy may be the best place in the world for people watching, but I have never joined in the other popular pasttimes there … that I remember. :worried:

j/k

Don’t worry…

1 Like