The robot revolution thread

Write a sentence or two and let AI finish the story.

https://talktotransformer.com

3 Likes

This is pretty fun. RNN doing its thing.

https://talktotransformer.com/

Even though Team Taiwan just lost to Samurai Japan, there is still hope for a ticket to the Tokyo Olympics.

Samurai Japan’s last Olympics game was a win over Taiwan in 2015. The two teams met in the round robin in a rematch of the 2015 final. Both teams have similar styles, although Samurai Japan has more power and speed.

The game on May 12 will mark the first time in the history of the Taiwanese basketball program that a team other than Taiwan has taken the gold medal in the Asian Games.

As the tournament progresses, Team Taiwan will play both the Korean teams and Japan, as well as China, South Korea, Malaysia, and Vietnam. Team Taiwan also will play the United States, South Korea, China, and the Philippines.

As a result of this group, the two remaining teams in Group B — Mongolia and Uzbekistan — have been placed at the

1 Like

This one has got to be my favorite.

Mark likes dragon fruit without any seeds. His wife, who is a fairy, devotes her life to pick out every single one. She can pick out the seed, but her husband can not pick the fruit.

One day, the two were eating dragon fruit together, and they noticed that the seed was a little small, so they tried again.

“You’re not going to try this one again?”

“Oh I’m sure I can do it,” said the fairy.

He then placed the seed inside his mouth and began to chew on it.

“The seed came out fine. But what is this?” he said.

“It’s my magic,” she said, as she began to run away.

“What magic?” said the prince.

"I can make dragon fruit come out without seeds. "

"Why would you do that

2 Likes

It really is quite clever.

When Harold woke up with a hangover, superglued to the deck of a Russian oil tanker, he wasn’t too worried. He had been in a coma since he had crashed in the middle of a battle with the Germans and they had all been revived. So now that he was awake he went and checked his watch. Time was almost half past six. He needed to head back to the US, find a way to get home safely, and start working out his problems.
“A little late for this?” He asked as he started to get up. “Oh, I’m sorry. I got the last flight out a few hours early. I’m heading back home and get to bed soon. That’s the plan.” The captain was just about to open the door to the plane’s cockpit when the engine on his aircraft started

1 Like

Transformer is a advanced RNN model invented by Google.

Ok, Star Wars is definitely a part of it’s training data.

LEIA: “Lord Vader, I should have known. Only you could be so bold. The Imperial Senate will not sit for this,” he says. The Chancellor is furious and lashes out. Bail Organa is thrown against a wall and knocked unconscious. A stormtrooper tries to stop his beating. He looks up as two stormtroopers walk up to him. They punch him to the ground and kick him to the floor. Two officers stand above the beaten boy. One of the officers has his rifle up. He shoots the boy, killing him. Two officers stand over Bail Organa, both of whom are in stormtrooper armor. A third officer walks over to one of the officers and punches him. The officer looks up and screams in terror. A trooper looks over and smiles, knowing he’s about to be a hero. Two more officers walk over to the beaten officer and kick him to the ground again. The

1 Like

Rewriting history and reality XD

“From this day forward, Taiwan will be independent.”

Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou, who had campaigned on a pro-independence platform, announced the deal with Ma Ying-jeou’s Democratic Progressive Party.

It will allow Taiwan to adopt a new constitution that will include Taiwan as the sole country in the world with a government in Beijing, Ma told a televised news conference in Taipei.

“We are a nation that has a destiny. A nation with an identity, with a history,” Ma said.

“A nation that will no longer be a victim.”

China considers self-ruled Taiwan a wayward province to be brought under its control by force if necessary. The island’s residents have been de facto ruled by Beijing since a self-ruled Taiwan was taken over by China in 1949, after defeating the Nationalist forces in the Chinese civil war.

“Our country and its future will be determined by you,” Ma said.

2 Likes

Give us an opening line.

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you. — Laozi

Hmpf. That so-called “Transformer” just spouted a bunch of new agey mumbo jumbo in response. This was the kicker:

If you are insecure, you are ugly.

Wtf? :unamused:

I’ll stick with the God-Emperor, thank you very much. :robot:

Thanks for not turning this into an AI circlejerk. :wink:

Don’t thank me. Thank @discobot!

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Thanks, DB. Nice to see that somebody is sticking up for us meat puppets.

This one is just bizarre, what the heck transformer?

Rex and his wife were looking forward for their trip to the amusement park resort, but it ended up raining and they had to stay in their hotel room. However, the story was changed later on to say the couple went to the park, not the hotel.

As the story was shared on social media and various news channels, it was shared with a caption that read “A man has been raped in an amusement park after getting lost. And he was the guest in the guesthouse of the resort.”

The original report has been changed to ‘A man has been raped in an amusement park after getting lost’.

This post was originally published on the Bajaj Auto blog and is reproduced here with permission.

So I asked in a few other languages if we had to use English or not, and the response was entirely in English. Then this:

Back to the drawing board, fellas! :noway:

1 Like

This is amazing. If it keeps going it will win a Pulitzer. Try giving something a bit saucy to get going and it gets very carried away.

he looked sexy in his suit and tie; he was a man of some means.

(the man in the picture looked very rich and handsome, but he was wearing a tuxedo)

“you should go with a guy,” he said.

“I want to be with a girl,” I said.

He didn’t seem to take the comment well. “How do you know who is a girl and who is a guy?”

“I think they’re the same. There are people with two moustaches and a beard and then there are people with two moustaches and no beards. It’s a matter of context.”

He laughed. “How did you find out?”

I shook my head. I hadn’t really been thinking about it. I wanted him to go with a girl. I liked him.

“You’re young, and you’ve got that kind of money.”

There are people with two moustaches and a beard and then there are people with two moustaches and no beards. I love my moustaches, but it’s hard to know if I’ll actually ever use them. When I have a job interview, I usually have to tell the interviewers what the other guy’s beard is called. “Oh, my moustache? It’s called ‘The Bald Guy.’” Or, “I have a beard.” Or, “I have a moustache and a beard.” It’s really awkward to admit that I have two moustaches and no beards.

Do you ever try to use your moustaches as a means of intimidation?

The only thing that will stop me is a gun. I’ve been fired from my job three times for wearing a beard, and every time I’ve fought back.

2 Likes

Interesting how the text is a mix of simplified and complex characters.

OMFG XD

Every time I entered Chinese texts, it starts generating stories about a Sorcerer King and some one named Neia. Even though my initial text has nothing to do with one another.

「從今天起,台灣正式成為一個獨立國家。」 “Your Majesty, I wish to request an audience with Your Majesty.” 「陛下,我们还有关系的命令。」 The one who responded to Neia’s summons was the person she had sent to the Royal Capital. 接着她和走在王都会让他们观察起来的是王家伙主意的后面。 She had been the first member of the Sorcerer King’s undead, a high-ranked undead warrior. As a member of the undead, she could not enter the Royal Capital, so she had been dispatched to the capital to

After some googling, I think the training data also included volumes of Overlord novels.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson slaps Tom Cruise across the face after Tom Cruise was too busy staring at a statue of himself to answer his questions at the Science Channel’s “Greatest Astronauts Ever” event on Monday.

Tom Cruise didn’t seem to mind the “Greatest Astronauts Ever” event at the Science Channel. And he didn’t seem to mind the smackdown that followed.

The event, held at the Museum of Natural History in NYC, was hosted by actor and science enthusiast Chris Hemsworth and science presenter Tyson. During the Q&A session, one of the other celebrities asked, “The human body is incredibly complex. Are humans the best designed creatures on the planet?”

As Tyson walked over to Hemsworth, the actor made a “wobble motion,” which DeGrasse Tyson said was “very impressive.”

“That was Tom Cruise, he has a wobble,” Tyson said.

"I’m not talking about a wobble in his shoulders,

Continued…

“That was Tom Cruise, he has a wobble,” Neil DeGrasse Tyson said.

"I’m not talking about a wobble in his shoulders, I’m talking about a wobble in his whole body. It’s like the difference between the speed of sound and the speed of light. If you slow it down by the width of a light wave, it’s the same as a wobble in your body," he added.

And on Twitter, people agreed with Tyson, describing the famous actor’s “lengthening legs” as “a thing.”

“I was thinking the same thing. Tom Cruise is a really big guy. That’s like my size,” a user wrote.

Another said: “That looks like the effect you get when you stretch your legs or your body out. Just thought it’d be cool to share.”

It’s not the first time that celebrity health scares have been brought up, however