• If you are on a budget
  • If you don’t need a cleaning station

Buy The Braun Series 5 If:

• If you want to shave your entire head
  • If you are looking for speed
  • If you want the ease of a cleaning station
  • If you want to invest a little more money in a shaver
2 Likes

Thanks I need the 3, I shave in the shower. WTF is a cleaning station ? They mean a sink and a bin ?

2 Likes

It’s a liquid filled container that you put the shaver in upside down to clean the head.

2 Likes

At that price it should come with a sink :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

oh wow , kind of useful if you travel a lot. I really had no idea, I move in the wrong circles.

Braun cleaning station

2 Likes

It needs some cartridges you buy from them with a cleaning solution.

1 Like

Should include someone to come to your house and shave you and include a neck massage

1 Like

:howyoudoin:

3 Likes

Not kink shaming here but it’s sort of modern tragedy that you’ve selected such a bad place to live for yours.

1 Like

Not really. I am rewarded with furry Asians. Hard to find makes them more enjoyable.

And I am happy just looking and I got plenty of eye candy where I am. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Anyone have recommendations for an easy to clean electric razor? I quit using my old one years ago because was so difficult to clean…especially in humid Taiwan which would make the beard shavings stick to all surfaces.
Am retired now so no need for everyday shaving or even a close shave…but would like a very easy to clean shaver.

1 Like

Perhaps an odd question: has anyone seen Body Shop shaving cream or balm stocked in Taipei? As far as I can tell on their website, they’ve got pictures of some of the stuff, but none of it is actually available here.

These are the sorts of things I normally buy on annual trips to Canada - but with the past two summers stuck in Taiwan, supplies are running out. I got Nivea shaving foam from Carrefour, and, I dunno, just don’t like it that much.

And if we can ever stop wearing masks, shaving regularly again will become more of a priority. I’ve become so lazy about it over the past six or seven months!

Braun S3, you can shave wet and just rinse it under the tap, the blade head can be taken off easy. I use it and after shaving I will use a 5+1 Gillette shaver to just pick up leftover tiny hairs. Pretty awesome shave clean shave.

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation. I really hate shaving.

I am going to get a Shaun S3 too. A great recommendation on this thread. I ticked the solution box on Drew’s post as I think he was the first to mention it. I will order of Amazon.

1 Like

The thing tho with the S3 is when charging you can’t shave, it’s probably a safety feature as you can not use it connected to the power while showering.

2 Likes

I don’t think that I’ve ever seen the shaving cream here.

As you probably know, stock of men’s products varies greatly from location to location.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve looked in a couple of branches - Tianmu Sogo probably the biggest - and couldn’t find any shaving stuff here. The website’s deceptive in that they show pictures of some, but don’t have any for sale.

I briefly dug around on Amazon and the shipping charge was in the USD$70 range, which obviously isn’t going to happen.

I’m in the market for a few things and will look for that when I stop by.

Offhand, the Mitsukoshi A11 usually isn’t bad and the Guanqian Store usually has an entire selection of men’s items.

1 Like