Just in case you didn’t notice.
Guy
Just in case you didn’t notice.
Guy
Guess who’s going hiking tomorrow?
This weather is bullocks. I came to the east coast to escape it, and it still found me! ![]()
Guy
Yeah, I’m not sure which is more dispiriting when waking up this Saturday morning: the covid news or the weather forecast.
It is raining pretty heavily here in Xindian. And it has been raining on and off all day.
Well in wanli in winter we have 4 months of near constant rain of some sort mostly drizzle
I kinda like pounding rain myself the miserable drizzle is like a sniffle that won’t go away
Course 4 months of pounding rain will be Noah’s ark weather
It’s the lunar new year, aka time for some of northern Taiwan’s signature lousy winter weather! 
Guy
Taiwan never fails to deliver garbage weather during LNY…
Actually last year - or was it 2020?- it was sunny … out of spite as the plague raged on.
Plenty of tickets left on the HSR. Plenty of hotels with rooms available down south.
Wonder if I could head south on the HSR just as the masses are heading back north?
Someone help me out here with an ideal day!
Guy
I saw BLUE sky! 
Changed clothes, prepared to go out, it’s gone 
Still glimpses of it out there. Don’t give up! ![]()
Location: Taipei City, Gongguan.
Guy
Can’t get up. Pinned down by all four cats. Help!
Turned on the dehumidifier, room at 89% humidity.