This Week’s WTF Story Award Goes to… (2022 edition)

1 Like

Were they inspired by Mark Rober?

I don’t want even one crumb snatcher. Geez, this couple is wack!

3 Likes

Red QR code.

5 Likes

Did the crocodile called his wife auntie?

That guy is wacko.

Yup those wild and crazy Aussies! :joy:

Guy

Bogans are the best.

Now, I’d have a go with a frying pan with a croc, albeit, a far smaller one with the one he whacked. I’d probably pay for the pleasure.

BTW, his dog is toast. He must get a new one every other week.

1 Like

Fax
USB stick
Oh, Japan :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Prophetic last words:

The death on Friday was the first from an alligator attack in South Carolina since May 2020, when 58-year-old Cynthia Covert was dragged into a pond behind her friend’s home on Kiawah Island, near Charleston, according to The Post and Courier.

She saw an alligator and was fascinated by it and went to touch it, against her friend’s warning. As friends tried to yank her from the alligator’s grasp, she calmly said, “I guess I won’t do this again,” moments before the alligator rolled and pulled her under the water, the newspaper reported.

5 Likes

Darwin award nominee.

Found it.

3 Likes

You. Read. My. Mind.

Guy

1 Like

She was 58.

Not sure why anyone finds this funny, but then I guess people laughed at Steve Irwin too. In one way it’s fecking stupid to pull this kind of stunt, but OTOH I’d rather hang out with people like that than people who think nature should be fenced in, plastered over, or sprayed into oblivion.

I didn’t say it was funny. I said she was a Darwin Award nominee.

I know. But she was 58.

People who decide to pet alligators or embrace pseudoscience during a pandemic are living on borrowed time so I don’t lose any sleep when their time is up.

Is there a cutoff? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m guessing, if she was going to contribute to the gene pool she probably already has.

2 Likes