Trump has Covid-19

He’ll win anyways.

We all know the Dems are gonna try and block him.

Can’t have people getting cured before the election if it helps Trump. Same as how liberals are doing their best to delay the vaccine.

Can’t tell if you’re serious or joking.

Cases are rising, but deaths aren’t rising.

You wish.

1 Like

It’s a bit weak, but milk it for what it’s worth.

1 Like

I can tell you I don’t breathe that way.

1 Like

You’re not working out hard enough. To get results, you have to end up breathing heavily.

It’s called grit.

Gasping is grit?

1 Like

Compared to letting them carry him up the stairs, it is True Grit.

The John Wayne version.

If you can’t see this, you don’t understand what it is to be a man.

I prefer living.

1 Like

Trump understands what living really means.

Right. One billionaire who has the means to do whatever he wants at anytime knows what living really means.

So you’re admitting that you wouldn’t understand, so in that case how would you know?

1 Like

Dude, is that envy?

He’s got COVID, and he’s not letting it stop him. That’s living, my friend. If you can’t admire that, then you really don’t get it.

Please stop being silly.

By not following SOP (in this case, isolation to stop the spread of the virus), Trump has put—and appears to continue putting—others at risk.

As the Globe and Mail put it, the situation now in the White House is an utter dumpster fire.

Guy

3 Likes

I thought you once sarcastically called it the ‘Scary Plague’ and also non sarcastically called it non-symptomatic.

Several posts ago in fact.

Now he’s ‘living’ because he pulled through the Non-Symptomatic Scary Plague?

He’s got grit

2 Likes

Did Trump spam tweet during the debate? I honestly haven’t checked. If he hasn’t, something is not right, it’s what he does.

You really do have problem with reading comprehension.