Trump has Covid-19

And here comes the mudslinging! :rofl:

2 Likes

Trump: " I like people who weren’t captured"

Me: “I like people who didn’t catch Covid because they are incompetent morons”

Admire? :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah. Admire.

There’s something lacking in someone who never, ever comes close to death. You can only avoid so much risk before your existence becomes a kind of living death from all risk avoidance.

And then some risk you forgot about gets you.

I once knew a woman who “lived” to the age of 98. I asked her about her life. It turned out she had never done anything at all worth mentioning. Nothing. Zip.

Then she died of cancer. Fuck that.

1 Like

This thread is ridiculous.

4 Likes

Especially the guy with the lime-green R who keeps posting nonsense.

Some people have difficulty comprehending that other people have different preferences in their lives.

Some people have difficulty understanding that interesting things cost money and are unavailable to those without the means.

There’s always begpacking.

1 Like

Ewww

1 Like

Yeah. And then mock them for being short of breath.

1 Like

No. We’re mocking his hypocrisy.

Some people might not be able to comprehend what the difference is in the meme.

1 Like

I don’t think you know what that word means.

I’m not sure that was Rowman’s point. Worldliness has become a litmus test in the modern era. I don’t really agree with it, but I do agree that people who don’t go anywhere AND don’t know anything about where they live has kind of let it all pass by. :idunno:

That’s impossible.

The very fact that she never did anything at all worth mentioning is worth mentioning.

And you know why that is? Cause you just mentioned it. Duh

1 Like

Nobody who is unafraid orders experimental treatment.

But I also believe that it’s their life and they should live their lives according to their preferences. If they’re happy, who am I to judge? I’ve met many people who were simply content with having everything simple. Get pregnant, raise kids, grow old, talk about the weather. My direct ancestors are fine with this.

If someone doesn’t want to do it, why should it be tied to their worth as a person?

I couldn’t list a single thing I would think interesting thing my own mother did in her life. It doesn’t make her less of a person.

2 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short. You’re at least moderately interesting. Or moderatorly interesting. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m living my own life and doing the things I think are interesting to me and working on attaining my own goals.

But I can’t fault my mother for not wanting to be worldly.

1 Like

Agreed. My son says, “Comparison is the theft of joy.” But, really, that IS what we do…and then we get into therapy and stop projecting. :wink:

1 Like

Which is why I want to have a beer with you. You free Tuesday night?

1 Like

Shouldn’t be an issue. PMed you.

By the way, same reason why I don’t got none of those facebooks despite being the scary Millennial.