Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

Would we be having this debate if it was clear?

No. We aren’t all English professors.

Also your memory is selective because you misremembered what he actually wrote.

Let’s wait to see what the wheat harvest will look like , as if it is not good people in places like India will suffer badly.

OR

Let’s wait to see what the wheat harvest will look like , as if it is not people in places like India will suffer badly.

1 Like

Can’t do that because holding us to the same standards we want to hold the Russians to would be the logical fallacy of “whatboutism.”

Looks the same to me as a casual reader to be honest. Anyway he had the word good in there , taking it out is changing the whole thing.

This is such a ridiculous argument .

My point, and focus here people , is that Crusher seems more concerned with the harm that could come to Indians rather than Ukrainians who are starving right now in Ukraine. Am I wrong ?
Ask crusher.

Unmotivated troops. Who need the serious asskicking of a senior commander to take any action. Meaning senior commanders inevitably get into delicate situations.

2 Likes

From @crusher’s posts my opinion is you are wrong. I disagree with @crusher about the Ukraine war.

He can reply himself (and I remind you of your selective memory - see above ), I just point out the fact that he didn’t mention that Ukrainians are starving already but is concerned that Indians are going to starve in future?

In my opinion that’s a strange omission.

Crusher says the Russians are taking care of the NAZIs there in Mariupol. Isn’t that right Crusher ?

Mass graves, hunger, nowhere safe: Besieged Mariupol descends into despair and agony | The Times of Israel

So…, if it’s not good people in, India will suffer.

Did l get that right?

Bad people, stay out!

1 Like

HAHAHA.

What a … I don’t want to get banned again. But everybody knows what you are.

1 Like

Spot on.

There’s a lot of “arguments” that have been repeated everywhere online since the invasion by Putin friendly netizens. It’s tedious. I’ve gotten several times this, and I’m sure I’m not the only one:

“Mad Masala, where were you when USA decided to invade Iraq???”

Well, I attended the very first or second demonstration in my country against that war. I always despised USA’s World Police attitude, and even USA in general.

But, so fuckin’ what? that’s beyond the point.

And it’s beyond the point because it’s just a distraction maneuver.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Do you consider the invasion of Iraq a war crime?

You do realize that this thread is about Russia invading Ukraine right?

If you want to discuss Iraq or Yemen, start a thread, discuss to your heart’s content.

EDIT: Plus what @DrewC and @Brianjones have said, to which I’d add: yes we are capable of thinking of and condemning different imperialisms at once.

Guy

3 Likes

I think that’s off topic.
Why don’t you leave it for the Iraq war thread. There’s thousands of posts on about a hundred threads on the subject.
We don’t need more posts about Iraq here.
That’s not the topic.

3 Likes

:frowning: He will be missed… the son of a bitch.

Because the first question didn’t help to distract enough, let’s keep asking other irrelevant questions…

2 Likes

So war crimes are off topic in this thread?

I think the feedback has been most people agree with you, but lets keep the topic to Ukraine Russia.

3 Likes

I look at the title and I think… yes, it is not really what the thread is about.

2 Likes

It’s like the “eats shoots and leaves” panda

2 Likes